Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/10/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- LAX vs. Moose/Alexander:
Solid work so far.

LAX is really fun as a duo.

Moose is pretty badass.

Pretty fun.

- Dreamer promo:
He always delivers with passionate "rally the troops" promos.

- Taya vs. Rayne:
Solid so far.

I like this so far. I expect Tessa's going to get involved soon.

Wow. Surprised Taya lost, but the match was good.

- RVD promo:
Nothing matters to RVD. I really hope he appears with the Rascalz at some point.

- Rosemary promo:
I'm all for this finally ending, although I have a feeling it's going to drag to Slammiversary somehow.

- Grace squash:
Wow. Nice showcase of strength and power.

- Kiera/Grace:
Nice to see Kiera show some fire.

- RVD vs. Page:
RVD can still deliver.

Fun enough. I'm curious what the end game will be for this run. RVD vs. Johnny and RVD vs. Elgin work for me.

- Cage interview:
Sucks we have to wait for more from Cage, but I'm excited for the eventual Cage/Elgin match.

- Elgin/Johnny:
Might as well do an ambulance match, right? Is that in Impact's budget?

- Deaners vs. Rohit/Raj vs. Aiden/Banks vs. Dez/Wentz:
I like the Deaners well enough.

A lot of moving parts in this one.

Yeah kind of cluttered. The action was fine, though.

- Kross promo:
YOU MONSTER.

- LAX/Rascalz:
See what I mean? RVD really needs to be in this.

PG WWE wouldn't do this!!!!

- oVe Rules match:
Ahhhh fun to bring out the plunder every so often.

Mack is really impressive.

Everyone's getting to shine here.

This is pretty wild.

I wonder if Abyss misses this kind of thing.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

Really cool work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment