Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 16, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 5/15/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Raiders/Regal/Profits:
I'm glad they're getting to finish up their NXT work.

Wow. That's gutsy.

I'm not quite ready to buy the Profits as beating the Raiders, but I can see them being champions.

Haha. Fun jab at the name change.

Good setup.

- UE backstage:
Oooooh. Interesting.

- Keith vs. Bononi:
I like Cezar putting up a fight.

Yayyyyy glad to see Keith win again.

- Sons interview:
I'm glad everyone wants the title.

- Kushida vs. Kona:
Smooth start.

Oh I'm all about seeing Kushida vs. Gulak.

Fun work here.

Kushida's already doing nice work.

- Post-match:
Works for me.

- Bianca/Mia:
The feud continues!

- Gargano/Riddle:
Looks like we could be in for a tag match.

- Vanessa vs. Jessie:
How long until the Horsewomen get involved?

Ehhhhh. Nothing to write home about.

- Raiders vs. Profits:
Ahhhh the Raiders are fun.

Fun work so far.

Ohhhh maybe we see a triple threat tag match?

- Post-match:
Wow everyone's getting involved!

Yeah we're definitely in for a multi-team match at Takeover XXV.

Nice work.

-- ROH:
- Burger/Nova vs. C2C vs. Bouncers:
Nice work to start.

There's a fun contrast with these duos.

Fun so far.

Everyone's showing good teamwork here.

This is solid enough.

Good to let the undercard teams show what they can do.

- King promo:
Haha the HBK reference.

It does feel like a LONG time since the Honor Rumble.

I liked that.

- Flip video:
That was pretty good.

- Woods squash:
Ooooh pretty fun. I'm ready for more from Woods.

- Woods interview:
Yeah where HAS this guy been?

Fine to re-establish him. I guess we'll see him again in September or so.

- Taylor vs. Bandido:
Solid story early.

I like how these two work together.

I like Taylor's killer roughness.

NICE GTS spot.

Good work.

- Post-match:
Oh. It's this again.

Oh great more people to give Bully screen time. At least some fresh faces will get pushed.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment