Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Raw Reax - 5/14/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- MizTV:
If only Miz could cash in MITB again! He's been out of the world title picture for way too long.

I like this weird Roman/Miz combination.

Good character development here.

Pretty good back and forth.

Good setup for the first match of the night.

- Roman/Miz vs. Lashley/Elias:
I miss Lio!

This is pretty fun.

I mean, Shane could make this match a handicap match if he wanted to.

This is another case of wins and losses not mattering. I'm fine with matches being used to accentuate a feud rather than being ends of themselves, but I know others feel the match result is the most important thing.

- Post-match:
Good work.

- Braun interview:
Yeah that was a pretty brutal punishment.

Shane vs. Braun would be pretty fun actually.

- Braun/Sami/Shane:
Yeah something's up here. Either that or they're just throwing out Braun vs. Drew and needed to explain it for once.

- Mojo vs. Crews:
I'm fine with them building Mojo. They've had him long enough and he's still young to give him another chance to excel.

- Alexa/Cross:
Ugh. Airline problems.

At least they acknowledge Nikki exists now. But is it just because they're in the UK?

That's what friends are for!!!

- Contract signing:
Pretty fun work so far.

Becky the shade queen as always.

I'm definitely seeing a potential Charlotte/Lacey team.

Becky really has a way of making enemies!

Good teamwork from the heels. We might be in for a Lacey win.

- Ricochet promo:
Ricochet can definitely be put on the map in that match.

- Corbin intro:
I LOVE IT.

- Corbin vs. Ricochet:
Fun work early.

I like how these two work together.

Ricochet's putting on a clinic as usual.

HOW DOES HE DO THESE THINGS.

Works for me. Ricochet looked awesome in defeat. He'll be over pretty much regardless with his moves (which doesn't mean they should have him lose all the time).

- Post-match:
Well that gets Ricochet some revenge.

- Rey/Cesaro:
Rey opening some doors for his son to wrestle, it looks like.

Hahahahaha poor Dominic still has people questioning his lineage.

- AJ interview:
I like this side of AJ.

- MITB promos:
I'd be perfectly fine with Nikki replacing Dana.

See, normally winning MITB would open the door for someone to switch shows, but with the Wild Card Rule, they can do that anyway.

- Naomi vs. Natalya vs. Dana vs. Cross:
I've missed Nikki in the ring.

Umm Dana I'm not sure a ladder is what you need right now.

Well the crossbody was cool.

Umm yeah Nikki should get in MITB for that win.

- Post-match:
That's hilarious.

- Sami promo:
He's growing on me with this character.

- Joe promo:
I mean, yeah. Dominic's an adult. Ask Lio Rush what happens when you bring unapproved people backstage.

This could be fun.

- Rey vs. Cesaro:
Smooth work early.

I like this so far.

Cesaro has a tremendous upside.

Both men doing good work here.

Very impressive work!

Pretty good match.

- Revival promo:
As much as I'd like to say this means the hazing is over, I'm not so sure.

- Fun House:
Rambling Rabbit returns!

Ooooooohhhhhhhh fun.

- Seth interview:
NICE.

- Sami vs. Braun:
Yeah this isn't going Sami's way so far.

I like a match spilling out like this.

Fun stuff here.

I was wondering when someone would get involved.

Handicap match here.

Hahaha wow what a screwjob. I wonder what they have in mind for Sami and Braun next to do this ending.

- Post-match:
Sami might not make it to MITB.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment