Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 5/29/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Mia vs. Bianca:
I like how these two work together.

Good to see both women get to show what they can do.

Bianca's confidence continues to grow.

I hope both women have bright futures.

I love Belair's strength.

Good work.

- Dream/Breeze:
I LOVE Dream. He's good.

I'm fine with Breeze getting another run in NXT.

- Shayna promo:
Another Horsewomen win coming I guess.

- Kushida vs. Gulak:
Ooooooh this is fun.

Loving this mat work.

This is quite fun!

That was all really cool.

- Post-match:
I guess a rematch is coming. I'm all for it.

- Io/LeRae:
That was pretty badass.

- Cole/Gargano:
Good work.

- One Two vs. Cutler/Blake:
I like this so far.

Oh. Well. So much for that match.

- Post-match:
This could be a lot of fun in Connecticut.

I REALLY wonder what's next for UE after the title pictures.

-- ROH:
- Flip vs. Fredericks:
This is pretty smooth.

I like this!

Nice showing from both men.

- Cobb/Taven:
Wow Cobb's really moving up, huh?

I mean I didn't really expect an impromptu world title match.

- Kenny promo:
I enjoyed this.

- Lethal promo:
Kind of bland, honestly.

- Silas/Baxter:
Ummm. OK.

Not bad to showcase Silas' personality.

- Lethal vs. Kenny:
Wow. A lot of holds in this week's episodes.

Glad someone countered Lethal's cartwheel.

This is heating up nicely. Nice counter to the drop kick.

King's heel work is refreshing.

They're telling a good story here.

I like King hitting a springboard drop kick when Lethal couldn't.

King is pretty fun. I wouldn't mind seeing him elsewhere.

I enjoy the story they're putting together in this one.

HAHHAHAHAAH great ending sequence.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment