Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/3/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Elgin/Johnny/Konnan/Penta:
Already a heat magnet. I like it.

I like that heels don't automatically get along in Impact.

Wow. That was a pretty quick make-up after LAX and the Lucha Bros tried to kill each other.

Nice job setting up three challengers for the title while Elgin's out.

- Ace vs. Petey:
I like this so far.

Ha. Pretty even work.

That was pretty solid.

- oVe video:
That should be wild.

- Rosemary vs. Kiera:
Kiera's showing nice fire here.

Oh. Well. So much for a clean ending.

- Post-match:
Rosemary's out of friends now.

- Taya/Rayne:
Looks like that's our next feud. I wonder where Jordynne goes next.

- RVD/Rhino flashback:
Hmmm I wonder if we'll see The Man-Beast back in Impact later this year?

- Taya/Rayne next week:
I'm guessing Madison wins to set up a title match.

- LAX backstage:
Oh boy that could be a fun meeting.

- Eddie vs. Fenix:
This is nice so far.

Kenny's becoming a distraction.

Fine enough.

- Dreamer/Swann/Scarlett/Bahh:
Yeah kind of hard to get into this when Impact already advertised who's in the match.

- RVD/Page:
LOL RVD's here for the paycheck, but I always love the line about other talents copying him.

OK I like Page here.

Of course RVD has never seen Page wrestle. RVD doesn't care about anyone but RVD.

Yeah I guess RVD's beating page next week.

- North/Moose:
I do wonder why Page did that alone.

Hmmm Moose might be the third member of The North.

- Tessa/Gail/Tully:
That was definitely a performance that put Tessa on the map.

- Elgin vs. Penta vs. Johnny:
I like the urgency here.

Damn. Elgin already looks like a beast.

Yeah everyone in this one is game.

This is pretty badass.

I guess this is no DQ now.

Very solid contendership match. Elgin's established as a threat.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment