Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 9, 2019

War of the Worlds Buffalo Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honor Club special event.

- PJ vs. Coughlin:
Wow two PJ matches in one day.

Solid work early.

Black has really grown on me from the Justin Gabriel days.

Pretty straightforward, but nothing bad.

- Klein vs. Carney:
Frankly WOH isn't going very well.

OK work. Nothing special.

Yeah standard Klein win to keep establishing her.

- Post-match:
I guess they'll revisit this Saturday.

- Rhett segment:
Mehhhhhhhhhh.

- TK/Vinny vs. Connors/Fredericks:
Fine enough work here.

I like this tag work.

It's really tough to stand out with so many good wrestlers out there. Everyone's really blending together.

Decent enough.

- Taylor vs. Hikuleo:
H O S S T I M E

Fine enough for the time it had. This show's missing something blow away so far.

- EVIL/SANADA vs. Haskins/Tracy:
Wow I'm getting plenty of double appearances.

I'm liking this early.

Good fire here.

I like LIJ.

This is nice!

Both teams are fighting like something's at stake. I like it.

Vintage EVIL.

Nice work! They brought me back into the show.

- Rush vs. Silas:
Yeah this feels like a big battle, too.

I like this intensity.

Rush is going places!

-VE vs. Cobb/Nagata/Kojima:
Three fifty-plus-year-olds in this match. I feel like I'm watching a Saudi Arabian show.

Fun so far.

This is pretty solid.

Big action in this one.

I'm loving VE's teamwork.

OK this is fun.

I'm liking Cobb here, too.

This is heating up well.

Really good work.

- Post-match:
Nice job setting up the next match.

- Kenny on commentary:
Funny. I wonder if he'll seek out Muta at the Impact show.

- GOD vs. Lethal/Gresham:
Glad this one's starting hot.

Nice work so far.

I like GOD. I wouldn't mind seeing them more.

The challengers are definitely working hard here.

Hahaha having that many physical titles comes in handy.

Pretty good stuff.

- Post-match:
I hope GOD aren't done after the TV tapings, although obviously that's dependent on their NJPW schedules.

The Briscoes ALWAYS deliver. When they show up, you know something's going down. 

- Bandido vs. Flip:
Good start.

Ha. Very evenly matched.

Both men delivering so far.

This is quite good.

Really good energy in this one.

Both men look like warriors in this one. I like it.

That was an insane moonsault slam.

Jesus they're going the extra mile.

Very great work!

- Post-match:
As much as I'm against the kind of thrown together new babyface faction, Flip could do worse than team with the others. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment