Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/17/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Gilbertti promo:
Oh they're continuing this thing.

- Battle royal:
Nice enough showcase so far.

Yeah I didn't really expect the guests to win.

Whoa. I didn't expect Keira to eliminate Grace.

This isn't bad, but it does show the division isn't strong.

I guess Impact is appealing to the Captain Marvel protestors.

- Elgin/Mack:
Now this could be a lot of fun.

- Elgin/Swann:
This is pretty cool. I look forward to more from Elgin.

- Rosemary vs. Su:
Ohhh this is fun. A nice change from Disco's win.

Amazing a glove gimmick is being used in 2019.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
I really wonder where everyone goes from here.

- Rayne interview:
Fine enough. I'm glad they're sort of rebuilding the division after the first segment.

- Fulton squash:
I like this.

Cool use of the Madman.

- RVD promo:
RVD vs. Dreamer in 2019 is surreal. On the same show with Disco Inferno no less.

- Cage update:
Wow that's ambiguous!

- Kross vs. Eddie:
I like this so far.

Eddie's a hell of a worker.

Good for the time it had. Hopefully something bigger's coming between these two.

- Post-match:
Damn he could have murdered Eddie there.

RIP Kenny. F.

- Rascalz backstage:
This show's a mess sometimes.

- North/Moose:
RVD vs. Moose would be interesting.

- Elgin vs. Swann:
This is pretty good.

Oh yeah, Elgin's a top player.

Both men look nice in this one.

I love how these two work together.

This is brutal. I love it.

Kick ass ending!!

- Post-match:
Ooooh. Intrigue builds.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment