Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 23, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 5/22/19

Read on for my take on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Regal announcement:
Well that's a big way to crown new champions!

- UE/Gargano/Riddle:
I still say these guys are being wasted in NXT. They're talented enough for bigger things.

There's definitely a story of Cole having pinned Johnny but Johnny still winning the title.

NOW HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE NOW PLAYAS. What about Johnny Gargano and Matt Riddle vs. two members of the Undisputed Era in a straight-up TAG TEAM MATCH????

- Mansoor vs. Maluta:
That wasn't bad at all. I'm a little surprised no one's signed Maluta.

- More Regal announcements:
Riddle vs. Strong sounds good.

I honestly didn't know they'd actually do the Teddy Long Special.

- Dream/Breeze:
Oh wow I can definitely see the Breeze/Dream comparisons. Hopefully Dream can be more successful post-NXT.

Hmmm interesting idea about Breeze not being inspired.

I like this feud.

- Candice vs. Reina:
Solid enough for the time it had.

- Post-match:
I'm curious where these names go next.

- Gargano/Riddle vs. KOR/Fish:
I like this back-and-forth.

I love Riddle's technical skill.

Good work from everyone.

I'm liking this a lot.

Ha. Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
I mean if Cole can't beat Gargano, he doesn't have much else to do in NXT.

-- ROH:
- VE vs. Lethal/Cobb/Rush:
Fun start.

I'm loving these new(ish) names.

Cobb is really a talent to watch going forward.

Everyone looks really impressive.

That was a clinic.

- Flip video:
I hope he has a bright future.

- Taven vs. Flip:
I like how these two work together.

Honestly I'd like Taven more if we didn't see TK and Vinny as much.

Taven's growing on me.

JESUS that Alabama Slam to the turnbuckles.

This is pretty nice.

Wow. Really good show this week.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment