Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 4/30/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Kofi/Owens/Xavier:
Seems crazy someone could go 11 years without a WWE Title match.

Happy times don't last long! There's always a new challenger around the corner.

OK, greatest WrestleMania moment ever might be a little much.

"Man who constantly attacks his partners attacked a partner!!!!"

It's going to take a lot for Owens to turn face after this blew up.

If I'm Owens, I'm upset I didn't even make it on the card for Mania.

I liked Owens' promo.

They're doing a good job with the bond of New Day.

- Bayley in MITB:
Fitting. I wouldn't mind her winning.

- Becky vs. Bayley:
I like this so far.

Both women are game.

This is pretty good.

I liked that. Bayley made a mistake rather than Becky being able to easily dispatch her.

- Post-match:
No Horsewomen sisterhood here.

- Black promo:
I like this a LOT better than his Raw character.

- Hardys/Lars/Truth:
Oh I like the idea of Lars being responsible for Jeff's injury.

Oh man. I wonder how bad it is?

Another short title reign.

Good job putting Jeff in danger.

Fun work.

- Men's MITB entrants:
Glad to see Ali get that opportunity.

Oh wow this is a pretty solid lineup.

So that's what Orton's up to next.

- Asuka/Kairi squash:
Fun to see Asuka and Kairi kill people. We know they're capable of a lot more with experienced opponents.

They keep on rolling on.

- Sonya/Mandy:
Wait only one of them gets the opportunity? Sonya should choke Mandy out for it.

I did pop for Mandy admitting Sonya's superiority.

- Roman/Shane/B-Team/Elias:
The Big Dog fears no one.

I do like Heel Shane.

I liked the line about the McMahons owning that yard.

Well at least Bo and Curtis get some TV time.

Like Roman wouldn't still win with one arm.

- Reigns vs. B-Team:
Good teamwork from the victims.

Fun to watch Roman dominate.

Hahaha Kofi better hold his title tight.

- Orton promo:
Orton definitely doesn't "need" the briefcase, but it gives the match credibility for him to be there.

- Zelina/Andrade:

That was fun.

- Finn/Ali vs. Orton/Andrade:
Orton's a lot of fun as a wrestler.

Good for the time it had.

- Post-match:
Glad they're giving Ali a chance to look credible.

- More women in MITB:
I'm all for Ember taking the briefcase.

Haha Carmella's legendary MITB wins.

- KO Show:
I like Owens not needing anything special for his show.

This is pretty fun.

I'm glad Kofi's not wasting time with a cutesy catchphrase or anything.

I liked that.

-- 205 Live:
- Nese promo:
I like the idea of Nese being the franchise of the show.

- Gulak promo:
Solid enough.

- Singhs promo:
Oh wow. I guess that's why they moved Jinder to Tuesdays?

I like the idea they've been doing big things and are now gracing 205 Live with their presence again.

- Singhs vs. Gran/Lince:
I guess these two teams worked together regularly enough on Raw live events for the feud to move here.

OK work here.

Impressive athleticism from LHP.

Not bad!

- Drake/Humberto/Gallagher:
Simple enough to set up a match.

- Kanellis/Kendrick/Tozawa:
That's one way to get attention.

Drake doesn't have much control of this show, huh?

- Ariya promo:
Ohhhhhh he's going to challenge for the title in Saudi Sarabia. It all makes sense now.

- Akira/Kanellis next week:
Could be pretty fun.

- Nese vs. Gulak:
Fine work so far.

I'm liking Nese's athleticism.

These two work together pretty well.

Pretty badass gutbuster spot.

This is big!

Really good work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment