Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 9, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 5/8/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Mia vs. Bianca:
I'm glad this is heating up.

I like how these two work together. Both of them mean business.

I'm liking this!

Hahahaha genius ending.

- Sons/Raiders:
NICE. I'm glad they got the Sons some heat with the Raiders heading out.

- Horsewomen/Io:
Once again, how do more fights not break out at the WWEPC?

I hope this leads to a cool grudge match.

- Mendoza vs. Moss:
Wow I haven't seen Moss on TV in forever.

Good work so far.

Haha I liked the curling spot.

OK Riddick's already showing some fun personality.

Pretty fun work!

- More Kushida next week:
Wow. They're not wasting any time making him an important part of the brand.

- Riddle vs. Cole:
Yeah don't try to outgrapple Matt Riddle.

I'm impressed with Riddle here.

This is pretty good so far.

I'm loving the back and forth in this one.

Nice submission work.

This feels important.

Wowwww. Smooth work from Riddle.

That was a lot of fun!

- Post-match:
Looks like there's some dispute in this era.

Uh ohhhhhh looks like UE's days are numbered.

-- ROH:
- Black vs. Isom:
Nice start.

Isom's bringing the fire here.

Straight-up good wrestling here.

Pretty fun closing stretch.

- Lyn promo:
Glad to see this match have some meaning now.

- Klein vs. Lyn:
This is OK.

Yeah I miss Mayu.

- Post-match:
I like Kelly earning her respect.

Hopefully Klein can continue to establish herself.

Jenny's brave for getting involved with this. I'd think she'd fit in with that group.

- Castle/Boys:
Wow that angle feels a long time ago now.

I'm glad the Boys don't immediately trust him.

NICE. I was thinking they were having second thoughts about turning him.

Good. Badass.

- Haskins/Tracy vs. Vinny/TK:
Nice start.

This is pretty interesting.

There's good back and forth in this one.

There's good physicality and technique in this one.

That was a nice finish.

- Post-match:
Ha. I did like the line about them being the only ones who want to see Bully.

Ehh. I did like Bully not cutting a long promo.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment