Total Pageviews

Friday, May 10, 2019

War of the Worlds Toronto Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honor Club special event.

- GOD/Hikuleo vs. Coughlin/Fredericks/Connors:
Standard tag action.

Good fire from the NJPW names.

Fine enough.

- Silas vs. Yuji:
Ahhh I love Silas.

OK, I can get into this.

I like this.

Ahhhhhh classic chair spot.

Vintage. I hope we get a rematch.

- EVIL/SANADA vs. TK/Vinny:
Solid enough start.

I like the fire here.

Fun work.

- Rush vs. PJ:
Pretty fun early.

I'm loving Rush.

I enjoyed that a lot while it lasted.

- Castle promo:
A new life begins for Dalton.

I like this, but you can't talk about burning things. That's Seth's deal.

- Haskins/Tracy vs. Briscoes:
Nice work early.

Ahh I missed the Briscoes on Night One.

This is fun.

Both sides look good in this one.

Good work!

- Post-match:
The looooooooooong Bully angle continues.

- Klein/Allure:
Ha. Angelina not challenging for the title in her home country.

Mehhhhh.

- Lethal vs. Kojima:
I like this so far.

I'm impressed here!

Kojima is definitely game here.

I like how these two work together.

That was a badass.

- Cobb vs. Brody vs. Goto vs. Taylor:
Ohhhhhh I love a brawl.

I'm liking this. It's got power and speed.

Everyone's delivering so far.

Hahahaha classic ending. Nice surprise.

- PCO entrance:
YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS.

- Taven vs. PCO:
Ohhh I love PCO.

This is pretty wild.

HOW DOES PCO DO THIS??????

PCO vs. The Kingdom.

Nice story in this one.

Hahahaha PCO looks like a beast here.

This is pretty badass.

Jesus PCO is taking some real abuse here.

That was all cool as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment