Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 5/1/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Humberto/Oney/Burch vs. Sons:
I do wonder where Oney going to 205 Live leaves Danny.

Lorcan's impressive here.

WOW that rolling moonsault.

These two sides play off each other well.

Uh-oh. Do Humberto and Oney face off on 205 Live now?

Fun three-on-one spot.

I liked that finisher!

- Horsewomen interview:
Wow Cathy's brave to ask that question.

- Mia/Bianca:
I'm surprised more fights don't break out at the WWEPC.

- Dominic vs. Mansoor:
I'm a little surprised this isn't a squash for Dijakovic.

There we go. Pretty solid.

- Post-match:
Well this is unique.

I'm curious if Keith Lee ends up in this.

- Riddle vs. Cole next week:
Ooooooh that will be fun.

- UE promo:
I like how this is going about.

With Cole's ego, it's amazing anyone gets along with him!

Cole vs. Strong incoming, I guess.

- Kushida vs. Ohno:
Facing Ohno is a rite of passage in NXT.

Smooth work here.

I like Ohno countering the flashiness with simple, effective maneuvers.

Pretty impressive stuff.

Funny handshake spot.

There we go! Kushida's obviously already got the in-ring skills for WWE.

-- ROH:
- Taven/Flip:
I'm glad he's here by himself.

Ahhh classic heeling.

He has had a pretty impressive year, accolades-wise.

That was good!

Holy shit how long ago was that tournament now?

Funny shot at the bar.

I liked that! Should be a fresh match.

- Silas vs. Gresham:
Pretty even so far.

Wow. They're really pushing the battle of equals thing.

I like this so far.

This feels a little contrived in places.

They might be going a little heavy on holds here.

Yeah this one wasn't put together particularly well. It drug.

Fine enough ending to set up another match.

- Klein promo:
I'd be fine with Kelly destroying all three Allure members, but ROH doesn't really have much of a women's division without them.

- Haskins/Tracy:
I am completely ready for Lifeblood to beat Bully and send him away.

- Briscoes vs. Caristico/Soberano:
The Briscoes are the diamonds of ROH.

OK OK good start so far.

I like this contrast.

These sides work together well.

I'm liking this.

This is pretty fun.

Both sides looked game in this one. Nice work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment