Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2019

War of the Worlds: Grand Rapids Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honor Club special event.
- C2C vs. Coughlin/Fredericks:
Fine tag action here.

I like this so far.

Pretty solid work.

- Klein vs. Stacy:
I'm all for this being a fight.

Ehhhh. Nothing special.

- Post-match:
Yeah I don't think anyone's upset Shadows is being jumped.

I'm about ready for The Allure to wrestle. I think. At least it would be a change of pace.

- PCO pulled:
Ahh that sucks. He did have a hell of a match with Taven.

- Burger/Connors/Castle:
Ha. I like how that got Castle fired up to wrestle.

- Burger vs. Connors vs. Castle:
Nice work here.

I like this!

Good work.

- Kingdom vs. GOD/Hikuleo:
So umm which side am I supposed to cheer for here? And how sad is it the world champion is this early on the card?

Fine work here.

Everyone's getting to look good in this one.

Amazing to see The Briscoes help The Kingdom beat GOD.

- Post-match:
Umm Taven just had a match. What a heel move!

Hahahahahaha poor Kanellises; that's the most over they've been since leaving Impact.

- Flip vs. Rhett:
Quick enough.

- EVIL/SANADA vs. Bouncers:
Comedy match time.

OK enough for what it is.

Ehhhh. This was there.

- Rush vs. Tracy vs. PJ vs. Eli:
This is hot.

I'm liking this one.

Damn. Rush, Tracy, and PJ are projects.

That was nice!

- Taven vs. Haskins:
Damn Taven's in two matches and he still can't headline a house show as world champ.

Haskins has good fire.

I'm liking this one. There's good strategy involved.

This definitely feels like both men are out to prove themselves.

Really good work here.

Both men are giving this one a lot.

Ohhhhh. Well, it was good before Bully booked himself into the spotlight again. I'm really shocked he hasn't taken a title yet.

Pretty good overall.

- Post-match:
Glad we still get to see PCO here.

PCO is something else. Can't wait to see what's next for him.

- King promo:
Eye surgery before a TV taping?

- Lethal/Cobb/Goto/Yuji/Satoshi vs. Briscoes/Taylor/Silas/Bully:
I'm liking the energy here early.

Good sequences here.

I'm enjoying this.

Everyone's getting some ring time here.

Good fire from everyone.

This looks like anyone could take it. I like that.

YESSSSSS the right person lost there. Great work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment