Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2019

Clash of Champions Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff: 
- New Day interview:
Big E is something else.

Could be a big night for this trio.

- Gulak vs. Lince vs. Humberto:
Pretty impressive flying.

I like the contrast here.

I'm liking this so far.

NICE Sharpshooter spot.

Not bad at all!

- Sasha/Bayley interview:
This pairing really has potential.

- AJ vs. Cedric:
I always like the "quick attempted win right out of the gate" spot.

Wow. They're going big for a Kickoff match.

This is pretty solid.

WOW. Cedric pretty soundly defeated in his hometown.

- Post-match:
Daaaaaaang. Looks like the tradition of "paying your dues" in your hometown is alive and well.  No Viking Raiders for the save of anything.

-- Clash of Champions:
- Seth/Braun vs. Roode/Dolph:
Nice strategy early.

I like the Seth/Braun combination.

Roode and Ziggler make a pretty solid duo.

This is solid. There's a nice variety on display.

This is heating up pretty well.

I loved that springboard counter.

Pretty fun!

- Post-match:
That was good to sell the main event.

- Becky interview:
Good sell.

- Bayley vs. Charlotte:
Haha. Charlotte almost won right there.

I like the physicality.

Wow. That was quick. Rematch City coming.

- Big E/Xavier vs. Revival:
I like the early story.

Fun so far.

Smooth teamwork as always from Dash and Dawson.

Pretty good work.

Whoaaaaa Big E taken out there.

Niiiiiiiice. Good heel work.

- Post-match:
I liked that a lot. Glad they're getting some spotlight.

- Alexa/Nikki/Truth/Carmella:
Hahahaha.

Fun stuff.

- Alexa/Nikki vs. F&D:
Funny spot with Nikki.

I love the 24/7 Title. A title match INSIDE a title match!

I like the teamwork from Sony and Mandy here.

Wow. The challengers look credible here.

Pretty fun!

- Sami promo:
This guy is great as a heel. I'm pleasantly surprised given hoe natural he is as a face.

- Shinsuke vs. Miz:
Sami is great here.

I like how these pieces are working together.

Fun work here. They're pretty smooth.

I really liked the sliding German. Very good to see Shinsuke utlizied again.

Ahhhhhhh Sami is invaluable for Shinsuke.

Pretty good.

- Becky vs. Sasha:
Oh yeah this is personal.

I like the physicality here.

These two know each other well, and it shows.

This has some really good back and forth.

Very smooth stuff.

Hahahaaha I love devious Sasha.

Looks like Sasha's bailing again.

I'm loving this!!

This is pretty badass.

Now that was a heck of a match/angle.

- Kofi vs. Orton:
Hahahahahah Kofi doing Orton's pose.

I like the aggression in this one, too.

I'm liking this.

Nice false fall from the RKO.

I LOVED the callback to The Punt.

Boom. Pretty good. I doubt this is over, though. 

- Profits/Booker:
These two are wild.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH. I guess King Barrett wasn't available.

I loved that. 

- Roman vs. Rowan:
Oh this is already heated. I love it.

I like a good weapons match.

Nice. Rowan's got a chance to show what he's made of here.

Rowan looks good in this one.

HOLY SHIT that powerbomb.

This is pretty good. I like how it's spilling out.

This is a lot of fun.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS KICKASS GLAD WE'RE SEEING HARPER AGAIN!!!!

- Seth interview:
Pretty good. They've built this reign well. 

- Seth vs. Braun:
I like how these two interact.

They're making Braun look like a beast here. I like it.

Rollins is giving him quite a bit.

HOLY SHIT. Braun flew!

Damn. Braun looks indestructible in this one. 

Jesus what's it going to take???

That was also pretty nice. Good pace. 

- Post-match:
Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

I love it. They have built this character really well. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment