Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/27/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Wedding opening:
This is going to be a special episode, alright.

- North/Konnan/RVD/Rhino:
Ahhh I love the heat.

The North are looking to be a really prominent team. I like it.

This could be another big win for the new champs.

- North vs. RVD/Rhino:
Yeah ECW is dominating.

Damn. Way to kill the new guys.

- Desis:
I mean I wouldn't mind Gama getting rid of them.

- Shera vs. J. Deaner:
I'm curious how much of a push Shera will get. I guess it will be up to Sony Six.

- Post-match:
They definitely made Shera look like a powerhouse here.

Yeah that was dominant.

- Rayne vs. Tenille:
Funny stuff with the old lady.

That was solid!

- RVD/Swann/Mack:
I love the idea people are having matches and then going to the wedding.

- Shamrock/Moose:
This is surreal.

Oh wow. Moose went on a trip.

I liked that.

- Taya/Rosemary:
I like that everything goes back to the wedding.

- Rayne/Kiera/Taya:
Looks like we're in for a Knockouts faction.

- D. Crist vs. Tessa:
Oh wow who's going to help out with the ECW names at the wedding.

That was pretty good!

- Post-match:
Pretty serious stuff.

- Ace/Alisha:
Ahhhh. Classic.

- Ending wedding segment:
This is some next level crazy shit.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Ethan playing off the dirtsheet reports. I'm CRYING.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a Sinister Minister reference. they booked a lot of crazy stuff for this. I love it.

Just a matter of time before Sami got involved.

Nice stuff from Sami.

HOLY SHIT SANTOS GOT BLASTED.

That was BADASS. Impact delivered with this.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment