Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Raw Reax - 9/9/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Contract signing:
OH HELL YEAH DRINKIN BEERS AT THE CONTRACT SIGNIN WHAT

Pretty cool to sell the importance of the Garden at a show that probably didn't do as well ticket-wise as WWE hoped.

I like Seth, but it's just a matter of time before it's time to turn him heel again.

This is pretty cool.

Ahhhhh I love AJ here.

See this is how you use a legend.

I would mark out for a six-man tag, but I don't think it will happen.

That was pretty cool.

- AJ vs. Cedric:
Hahahahaha great segue.

I'm glad Cedric has finally been rescued from purgatory.

Nice work here.

Ohhh maybe Cedric will team with AJ and Seth.

- Post-match:
Oh even better! Erik and Ivar are finally doing something.

Not bad at all!

- Women backstage:
Both quick segments were great to sell the match.

- Roman segment:
Oooooh this is going to be seen as pandering.

Doesn't get much more babyface than that.

- Becky/Charlotte vs. Bayley/Sasha:
I like them getting right to action.

There's good action here.

These four have come a long way!

This is getting the time it deserves. I'm glad.

That was pretty fun!

- OC/Roode/Dolph:
I'm loving the alliances. Continuity and coherency have completely improved with Heyman at the helm.

- Rey vs. Metalik:
Cool to finally see these two face off.

VINTAGE lucha.

That was nice!

- Profits promo:
The show really benefits from these two keeping people abreast of things.

- Joe vs. Corbin vs. Ricochet:
Corbin picking his spots as usual.

I like this so far.

Ricochet impressive as always.

Joe is a nice middle ground between the two sides.

This is NICE.

I'm loving how these three work together.

Ricochet's agility is unreal.

HAHAHAHAHA I love Corbin's strategy.

- Lacey vs. Natalya:
I like the aggression.

That was fun! I hope it's not the end of Lacey.

- 24/7 shenanigans:
Hahaha New York isn't feeling the now-former player.

GREAT KHALI 2.0!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED HEEL TURN.

- Fun House:
Oh we NEED The Field vs. Austin.

FIEND 3:16 SAYS YOWIE WOWIE

I love how this is tying into other things.

- Braun/Seth/Cedric/Vikings vs. OC/Dolph/Roode:
Fun opening stretch.

I like what everyone's bringing here.

This has been a lot of fun all around!

Both sides are trying to make a statement. I like it.

I loved the swanton.

NICE! Cedric pinned AJ!

- Post-match:
Pretty cool use of Austin. Obviously The Fiend wasn't going to taken out six men.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment