Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Global Wars Espectacular Chicago Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub event.
- Gunn vs. Dante:
I like this so far.

Gunn's not bad. I wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

- Silas/Woods vs. PJ/Okumura:
This is solid early.

I like the back and forth in this one.

Everyone gets to look good in this one.

Wow. Pretty solid match.

- Angelina/Mandy vs. Sumie/Jenny:
Eeeeeehhhhhhh. Very basic stuff to continue the feud.

- Post-match:
This seems to be a pretty slow build, but it's not like WOH has much else going on.

- Taylor vs. Hendry:
There's a good story in this one early.

Taylor's a lot of fun.

I like the intensity here.

That was a great setup for another match. Both men got to show what they're capable of.

- Briscoes vs. Bouncers vs. Bucanero/Hechicero:
I'm very glad this show has a Briscoes match.

This has good energy.

I'm liking this match bringing crazy lucha action and a big brawl.

Wow. Nice work.

- Post-match:
Interesting. Maybe Silas is having a change of heart.

- Rush vs. Barbaro:
Impressive start. I wouldn't mind Rush winning the title at all, either at DBD or Final Battle (somehow).

I'm enjoying the battle here.

Fun work!

- Lethal/Cobb/Gresham vs. Stuka/Caristico/Triton:
I've enjoyed the CMLL names bringing something different to the shows.

This one's got some good energy.

I hope Cobb's got bigger things coming.

That was quite the match.

- King promo:
That's amazing. I love it.

- Colt vs. King vs. Dalton vs. Scurll:
I liked that start.

King is very funny here.

King cradling the ref was hysterical.

Glad Colt got a moment. It's criminal how little they use him.

- Taven vs. Volador:
This is nice so far.

I like the back and forth in this one.

Solid for the time it had, but definitely didn't feel like a big world title match.

- PCO/Flip/Brody vs. Tracy/Haskins/Bandido:
Glad this was made a gimmick match.

Oh I'm liking this. This feud has been done quite well.

This is pretty great.

I like the madness in this one.

Lots of chaos! I like it.

This really looks like anyone can take it, which I appreciate.

That was good!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment