Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 9/24/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Rowan/Bryan:
I'm really liking this version of Rowan. He's come a long way as a character.

Great way to set up a match.

- Rowan vs. Bryan:
I'm glad to see Rowan getting to show what he can do.

Haha Rowan using the jackhammer.

This is pretty fun. I like how they play off each other.

That was pretty cool.

- Post-match:
This is pretty badass.

Very well done stuff.

- Brock video:
Might as well just FedEx him the title so he doesn't have to leave home.

- Kofi interview:
I REALLY hope he wins. They're just starting to build him.

- Gable/Kanellis:
Yeah this is lowbrow.

- Gable vs. Kanellis:
Well that's one way to help him grow.

- Post-match:
Hopefully Gable tears him up too.

- Flair/Truth/Carmella:
Interesting enough.

- USA Network hype:
Well this is awkward! They do like USA, though.

- Flair/Carmella vs. Bayley/Sasha:
Sasha and Bayley are such a natural duo.

Good to see Carmella do more than be Truth's manager.

Wow. This is pretty nice.

Good work!

- Post-match:
This is something else.

Yaaaayyyyyyy. I like this Horsewomen's feud.

- Ali vs. Shinsuke:
Zayn's a lot of fun.

These two always have good chemistry.

Nice athleticism here.

I like how this is laid out.

That was all fun.

- Xavier/Big E vs. B-Team:
Yeah Curtis and Bo are kind of out of the 24/7 Title picture with Carmella as champ.

Fun enough.

- Mandy/Sonya/Otis:
Ahhh I've missed Otis.

- Kabukis vs. Fire/Desire:
Good work to start.

I guess they're going to do this match every time Mandy gets a new magazine.

NICE. Glad to see Kairi and Asuka win.

- Shane/Owens:
That's a shoot for how WWE lawsuits go.

Oh, wow. Owens must have a pretty strong case for Shane to offer him his job back.

No way is Shane done. Not with the Saudi show this close.

That could really be a good match!

- Becky/Sasha:
Hell In A Cell could be a blast.

-- 205 Live:
- Gulak promo:
This is the right man to lead 205 Live.

- Singhs promo:
I liked them promoting the upcoming match.

- Humberto vs. Garza:
I like Garza's style.

Lucha can be a fun addition to a western promotion.

Wow these two really know each other well. It's like they're related or something.

That was all solid!

- Kendrick interview:
I like his perspective.

Pretty solid heel promo. Might as well shake things up with him given how small this show's cast is.

- Gulak/Nese vs. One Two:
I love smooth mat work. This is also a nice contrast from the opening match.

Smooth teamwork here.

Yeah this whole thing is smooth.

Everyone here looks good.

I'm liking all of this.

NICEEEEEE.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment