Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/13/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Tenille vs. Kiera:
It's good to see Tenille wrestle again.

I like this so far.

Both women have some fire here.

Not bad at all!

- oVe promo:
Yeah Impact is protecting Cage's title reign. They wouldn't do that for Sami!!

Man, Sami's mad at everyone, huh?

- North interview:
It's so awkward to see them brag about getting rid of those two when they're moving to a bigger stage.

I did like the work here.

- Elgin vs. Dinastia:
Well.... this is different. I wonder how Impact feels about using Dinastia when AEW is getting the Lucha Bros.

Fun big man vs. little man story.

BAH GAWD THIS MAN HAS A FAMILY. This looks absolutely brutal.

I liked that.

- Post-match:
Another awkward acknowledgement of talent working in bigger promotions. Though they'll at least be on the same channel soon (we think).

- Taya/Rosemary:
This show has some odd combinations of characters sometimes. 

- Bahh/TJP:

Well this is interesting. Could be fun, though.

- Mitchell promo:
This could also be interesting.

- Moose promo:
YES. This show needed this after the silly and odd stuff.

- Texano vs. Wagner:
I like this. It's different from your stereotypical lucha match.

Good work here.

Fun stuff!

- Ace/Alisha:
Ace the manipulator at it again.

- LAX/Swann/Mack:
"Losers leave Impact, but not before having one last match!" Should still be a good match.

- Ace vs. Eddie:
Eddie is a workrate machine.

Good story here.

Man, I wish Edwards was doing bigger things.

Wow, Ace is throwing a lot at him.

Ace is looking good here.

That was a lot of fun!

- Post-match:
Edwards is unhinged! I like it!

That was badass.

- Cage/Santos:
Yeah I don't expect that ceremony to go well. They might want to do it on the sly.

- Swinger video:
I swear this show is trying to be as crazy as possible.

Fun.

- Ace/Edwards:
Ahhhhhhh fun stuff.

- Mami/Nino vs. Desis:
What is this show????????

One thing about Impact. You'll get a variety of styles of content in each episode.

Yikes. Not my kind of match at all.

Christ. At least it's over now.

- Post-match:
Oh, no. It's actually just begun!

- Tessa/Dreamer vs. Sami/J. Crist:
Good energy to start.

I'm really liking the Tessa/Sami battles. I wonder if AXS will be OK with her continuing to wrestle men.

This is pretty solid. Tessa's got a lot going for him.

Well this is... something with the staple gun.

They're telling a good story here.

They're not taking it easy on Tessa!

I mean, really, it was just a matter of time before the other oVe members came out.

- Post-match:
This is cool as hell.

No shock at all that the ECW names are sticking together.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment