Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 19, 2019

NXT Reax - 9/18/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- HHH promo:
He's a master ringleader.

- Io vs. Candice vs. Mia vs. Bianca:
Great way to start the show hot.

Everyone looks good in this one.

Wow. This is nice.

This is pretty intense.

NICE double spear spot.

Everyone looks like they can win.

That was pretty solid!

- Post-match:
I'd be fine with Candice as champion to change things up.

- Cole promo:
I fully expect UE to be the centerpiece of things.

- Dijakovic vs. Lee next week:
Works for me!

- Grimes vs. Maluta:
Well that was effective!

- Dream promo:
Nice work.

- Priest video:
Maybe he can get some momentum in the two-hour era.

- Dream vs. Strong:
Good mat work here.

This is already good.

Strong's technical skills are very polished.

This is quite good!

Strong is really bringing it to Dream here.

Uh-oh, Dream. That referee might have been your saving grace.

That was really good.

- Women's title match set:
Yeah having a women's title change against AEW would be buzzworthy.

- Dunne vs. Arturo:
More fun mat work.

I'm liking this.

Thus is nice!

I'm liking Ruas. Dunne's always great.

Good work.

- Dakota video:
I am SO ready to see her wrestling again.

- Xia vs. Aliyah:
Pretty nice to remind us Xia exists.

- Lio backstage:
Well this is a nice surprise!

- Denzel/Imperium/Kushida:
Wow did Denzel bury NXT UK on Twitter or something?

Hmmmmm…. interesting. Kushida's not backing down against four men, though. Good for him.

- Oney vs. Lio:
Lio's being welcomed back the hard way by Oney.

Rush is motivated. I'm glad to see it.

I like how these two men's styles contrast.

Yeah 205 Live moving to NXT works just fine for me.

I love the submissions here.

That was GOOD. Glad to see Lio delivering what he's capable of.

- Riddle vs. Dain:
AHHHHHH I love the energy here.

This is pretty fun.

Oh wow they're fighting all over.

YESSSSSSSSSS I like so many people getting involved.

This is BADASS.

Now that was how you end a show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment