Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2019

Global Wars Espectacular Milwaukee Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub special event.
- PCO/Brody vs. Bouncers:
I hope VE can beat these two.

Fun action here.

They're fired up in this one.

Amazing agility from the big guys.

Yeah they're really selling us on Bouncers vs. Kingdom.

- Taylor promo:
Interesting idea.

- Taylor squash:
Fine to show what Taylor can do.

- Love/Leon vs. Klein/Stacy:
There are barely any regular members of WOH, and some of the ones there are are pretty unremarkable, so it's just Klein, Sumie, and the Allure for the most part.

Hey at least The Allure are actually wrestling now.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
Aaaaaaand it continues. I really wonder what else there is to do after Kelly vs. Love other than involving Maria Manic.

- Kenny/Titus:
It's really hard for me to care about Rhett Titus.

- Scurll vs. Hendry:
This is a good start.

Both men showing good spirit here.

This is pretty smooth and evenly matched.

I'm liking this!

I really like the counter-wrestling.

Jesus. ROH is going heavy on intereferences in 2019.

- Johnson/Manic:
Not bad to continue Manic's build.

- Lethal/Gresham vs. Silas/Woods:
Ahhh I love some smooth mat work.

ROH has done a good job turning Gresham to the dark side.

Oh, maybe Woods joins Lethal against Silas and Gresham????

Really good action and story!

This has really good action.

That was awesome!!

- Post-match:
Lethal vs. Gresham is always good. Hopefully Gresham gets new life as a heel.

- Flip vs. PJ vs. Triton:
Haha I like this version of Flip.

Good flying in this one.

I really hope Flip's selling there.

Ahhhh there we go. Thank you Flip.

This is pretty nice.

The CMLL names have really been out to prove themselves. I like it.

Jesus another interference angle.

Really good.

- Caristico/Stuka/Volador vs. Okumura/Hechicero/Bucanero:
Fine so far.

Good enough flying around and such.

I like the story here.

Nice for this style of match. I like the energy.

Pretty cool work.

- Silas/Woods/Bouncers:
Ahhh I like Silas.

Ooooh, huh.... interesting change of pace. Is Silas in the Kingdom?

Damn. This is a pretty sick beatdown.

- Bandido/Haskins/Tracy vs. Briscoes/Cavernario:
Oh I like this right out of the gate.

The Briscoes always deliver.

Great teamwork here.

I like how heated this feels.

Everyone's shining in this one.

I like how these styles come together.

This is NICE.

I liked that a lot!

- Rush/Cobb vs. Taven/Vinny:
Yeah I didn't expect Rush vs. Taven to start.

Cobb's a star in the making.

Solid work so far.

Ahhh I love Rush.

Cobb and Rush are great here.

That was impressive!

- Post-match:
Great way to get heat on Taven. He finally felt like a top heel here.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment