Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Raw Reax - 9/23/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/Braun:
Seth has been a solid top babyface.

Good work!

I wonder if Braun will try to get another partner. Nicholas is probably at school.

Seth's getting in a lot of matches!

- Raiders vs. Luke/Karl:
I like how these two teams mesh.

NICE continuation of Cedric vs. AJ. I love the longer-term booking.

That was all solid!

- Roode interview:
Right? There's precedent for Roode to win.

- Becky interview:
This was all good. Becky vs. Sasha could really be something special.

- Rusev vs. EC3:
Good to see Rusev go on a tear.

I do feel sorry for EC3.

- Rey interview:
I'm curious where this goes and when.

- Sasha vs. Cross:
This is pretty solid. I'm glad they're letting Nikki show what she can do.

There's good fire in this one.

These two work together well.

That was good!

- Post-match:
Hahaha I love heel Sasha.

- OC promo:
Good stuff to promote the main event. Continuity has really improved under Heyman.

- Profits/Miz:
Fun way to catch us up.

Ummm OK. Hopefully Shinsuke and Sami interrupt MizTV.

- Ember vs. Lacey:
Good work so far.

Nice stuff. I loved Lacey using the Sharpshooter.

- Natalya interview:
Good stuff.

- Fun House:
If WWE came up with this, people would hate it.

This is pretty convincingly twisted. I love it.

- 24/7 stuff:
I'm with Carmella. This has gotten out of hand!

Just a matter of time before this happened.

Haha it didn't take long for word to spread to the other women.

- Sami/Shinsuke:
Well that was interesting. We'll see if it leads to anything.

- Corbin promo:
Yeah this is pretty lame.

- Corbin vs. Gable:
Impressive back and forth to start.

I liked the biel spot.

Solid work here.

Nice athleticism from Gable.

Hahah nice save for Baron.

- Post-match:
Wow that really came in handy!

- AOP/Slater/Jose:
I liked that!!!! For once the backstage promo wasn't self-contained.

- Ricochet interview:
More solid work.

- Number One Contenders' Match:
-- Rey vs. Ricochet vs. Roode vs. AJ vs. Shinsuke:
Nice energy to start.

I like the chaos in this one.

So much for the Roode/Dolph/OC alliance.

I'm enjoying this.

I like how these names work together.

NICE elimination.

-- Rey vs. Roode vs. AJ vs. Shinsuke:
I like Roode's strategy here.

Everyone looks good in this one.

Ha. Clever elimination. This has been out together quite well.

-- Rey vs. Roode vs. AJ:
Oh wow. I wonder if Roode will go for the U.S. Title now.

-- Rey vs. Roode:
I'm glad Roode is getting some attention.

Pretty solid work! Seth vs. Rey should be something special.

- Seth interview:
Yeah, Seth's schedule is LOADED.

- Seth vs. Braun:
Fun dynamic between these two.

I like how these two know each other now.

This is pretty nice! Braun looks strong and Seth looks tenacious.

Wow The Fiend goes after everyone, huh?

I like that Braun got a second wind.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment