Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 9/3/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Bayley/Charlotte/Sasha:
I like the motivation here. It feels like Bayley really justifies it.

YESSSSSS I love this version of Bayley.

This is good. I do wonder who fans are supposed to get behind between two unlikeable villains!

I like this a LOT. I'm all for a double title Hell In A Cell match.

- Elias promo:
Not bad to sell the match.

- Elias vs. Ali:
Ali's fired up. I like it.

Both men using logical strategies and styles to win.

I like Ali expanding his repertoire to include a submission.

I'm glad this is getting good time.

Pretty good match.

- Joe interview:
They've done a good job building KOTR.

- Black promo:
Glad he's still a thing. It must get boring waiting in a dark room all night.

- Alexa/Nikki vs. Mandy/Sonya:
Fine start before the break.

Mandy has definitely improved.

I like how these names are working together.

Interesting. Guess a title match is incoming.

- Gable/Joe:
Joe vs. Gable would be pretty clutch.

- Orton/Kofi/Revival:
Ahhh Heel Orton is so much fun.

Damn, Kofi just keeps getting bodied.

This is NICE. Glad to see heels consistently get heat.

That was really good!

- Vega promo:
OK I did like Zelina pointing out their similarities, as sad as making a feud about height is.

Zelina does a good job hyping Andrade.

- Andrade vs. Gable:
I'm glad Gable is showing Andrade not to take him lightly.

This is great! Glad Gable's not stuck on a smaller brand.

I love the suplexes.

This is really going well. Both men look good.

Ahhhh damn you Zelina! He almost had it!

Wowwwww. Good work.

- Black vs. Shelton:
See Aleister this is all you had to do to get a match!

Pretty good sprint. Glad to see what they can do.

- 24/7 shenanigans:
VINTAGE 24/7 Championship!!

- Zayn/Shinsuke:
I liked that for the most part. Good for both men to have something to do.

- Shinsuke squash:
Good work!

- More 24/7 shenanigans:
This has made for some fun happenings.

Good use of the KOTR stage.

- Bryan/Roman/Rowan:
I like that it's not as simple as Bryan ordering the attack and lying about it.

Ha. Another babyface getting jumped. I'm seeing a theme here.

Wow. Good job building Rowan as a threat.

DAMN Rowan really growing here.

NICE. Triple threat match incoming?????

-- 205 Live:
- SDL followup:
Clever. I like it.

- Drake/Lince/Humberto:
Oh I really like Drake stirring the pot. Good to see Lince stick up for himself.

- Nese vs. Kanellis:
I like how these two are playing off each other early.

This has good physicality.

Nese has impressive athleticism as always.

This is shaping up to be pretty solid.

Man. I think Nese outshone Kanellis there, so maybe a rematch is coming.

- Ariya/Lince:
A little surprised they're teasing a LHP split, but if this brand's going to continue, there's only so much they can do with such a small roster.

- Singhs promo:
Nice to remind us they exist (although we just saw them on SDL).

- Akira/Kendrick squash:I like the teamwork here.

Pretty cool showcase.

- Post-match:
Ooooooh I'm curious who Jack will pick to team with him.

- Oney/Nese:
Wowwwww Nese is upset. I'd normally make a crack about losing to Kanellis, but I think he did well in his match on this show.

Fine by me. That should be a good match.

- Lince vs. Humberto:
Smooth action to start.

Oh yeah, these two are perfect opponents for each other.

Impressive lucha here!

I'm enjoying this!

Both men are showing what they're capable of here.

That was solid all around. I look forward to the title match.

- Post-match:
Oh wow! What does Nese get out of this, exactly?

NICE. I like the Nese/Gulak pairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment