Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Raw Reax - 9/17/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/Bray:
Yeah Seth had a really big night.

I liked all Seth had to do to win.

This is SURREAL.

Good stuff.

- Graphics:
I assume this is Bray's doing.

- Braun interview:
Yeah he needs to get some momentum after losing two title matches.

- Tag champs/Braun:
Interesting they're to celebrating their respective wins together.

Braun's going to win both sets of tag titles.

- Alexa/Cross promo:
I liked that! They needed to respond to Sasha burying the title.

- OC vs. Cedric/Raiders:
This is pretty good.

That was pretty solid, but poor Cedric stays in the same place.

- Post-match:
That was cool!

- Truth/Carmella/Kane:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cool cameo.

- Corbin vs. Gable:
Solid so far.

Corbin has his working boots on.

I like the story here.

Gable has tenacity. I like it.

There's good drama in this one. Either man could take it.

NICE Chaos Theory.

Ahhhhhh. Pretty good stuff.

- Reveal Party:
What the FUCK.

Well that was interesting. I assume Maria's just toying with Mike.

- Kanellis vs. Ricochet:
Hahahahaha Mike's not the dad AND he lost.

- Fun House:
This is really something else.

- Kanellises/Rusev:
WWE's going crazy.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED HIM!

Yeah Mike, just let Rusev have her at this point.

- Kanellis vs. Rusev:
Pretty dominant.

- Truth/Kane:
I love this silly shit.

Funny.

- Cesaro promo:
Wow. This show's pushing envelopes with paternity angles and threatening to beat kids.

- Rey vs. Cesaro:
I'm glad this is personal for Rey.

I like the tenacity here.

I'm impressed here.

I love Cesaro's power.

That was good!

- AOP video:
Wow. We're getting a lot of fresh/returning faces lately. I'm a fan!

I liked that a LOT. They came across as badasses rather than people WWE forgot.

- Alexa/Cross vs. Sasha/Bayley:
I'm enjoying this.

Very glad to see Sasha wrestling again.

I like the story here.

That was pretty great!

- Post-match:
CHAIRS MATCH INCOMING.

That was pretty cool.

- Sasha promo:
I'm all for it.

- Kane/Truth:
Wow Truth that was a very unsafe ride.

Yeah a mayor can be pretty busy.

I like Mayor Kane.

- Becky promo:
AHHHHHHHHHH that could be a big battle.

- Lacey vs. Dana:
Lacey's wardrobe coming in handy.

Fine work so far.

Oh wow. Message sent.

- Seth vs. Roode:
You know Seth could really use a tag partner right now.

I'm liking this. They work well together.

That was going quite well!

- Post-match:
I really like this heel faction.

AHHHHHHH THE DEMON MAYOR I love it!!!!

Damn Kane just took out five guys by himself.

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK

This has been a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment