Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 5, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 9/4/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Breezango vs. 3.0:
I've missed Fandango in the ring!

3.0 make for a pretty efficient team.

Good work to put Breezango back on the map.

- Lee/Myles:
I can't help but think Keith is going to turn on Myles. I'm such a cynic!

- Io/Candice:
Ohhhh boy this is going to lead to a big gimmick match.

- Grimes promo:
Fine work. He'll have more time to show himself when the show becomes two hours.

- Dream vs. Kona:
I had kind of forgotten Kona exists.

Kona does seem to have improved a bit.

Fine to keep Dream's momentum rolling.

- Post-match:
WOW that's one way to get a title match.

- Bianca vs. Taynara:
Conti's pretty smooth.

Good athleticism here.

I like Conti showing aggression.

That was nice! I guess they're rebuilding Bianca.

- Contenders match announcement:
Now that should be a good one.

- Cole vs. Myles:
I love Cole's condescension.

Yeah, Jordan's in there with a pro.

I like what we're seeing so far. Both men have been wrestling long enough to be quite smooth at it.

Ahhhh I like the story here. Cole's a natural antagonist.

This is NICE. Myles looks good against the cocky champion.

This is really good. I'm glad it's getting time to tell a story that benefits Myles.

Myles is definitely giving this one some real effort.

Really solid match.

-- ROH:
- Taven/Rush:
I liked that. I'm excited for the possibility of Rush winning. I know it's popular to bury Taven, but I really do think he'd benefit from working somewhere else for a stretch.

- Gresham interview:
Heel turn incoming.

- Lethal interview:
Them as tag champs would be fresh, but obviously The Briscoes have that title on lock.

- Dante promo:
I've heard so many prospect promos over the years that it all blurs together.

- Keys promo:
See this guy gets it.

- Keys lost:
Uggggggggggggggh. He was actually interesting.

- Bouncers/Kingdom:
Fine angle.

- Vinny promo:
This could be interesting. I'm perfectly fine with a new side to the Bouncers.

- Lethal/Gresham vs. Bandido/Haskins:
I definitely like Gresham having a new attitude.

I love the smooth start.

Everyone's impressive so far in this one.

I'm enjoying the Lifeblood teamwork.

Wowww. This is quite good.

I'm enjoying the Lethal/Gresham story.

Everyone here is performing at a high level.

This is NICE. Worth tracking down the show.

Wow. Nice win for Lifeblood.

- Taven promo:
Now that was a fired up promo. Good work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment