Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

WWE sells cameraman injury, Booker T and Foley interviews, Kane attacks Cena at house show, Cena not at TLC, Questions on Cena/Kane, and the WWE Network, another FCW standout gets a tryout, identity of Hunico's bodyguard, Tough Enough alumna joins FCW, Knockout in India, Styes in Mexico, Foley and Vickie interviews, and WWE debuts a Cena Sucks shirt

WWE has posted a video with one of their doctors stating that the cameraman hit by Mark Henry on Smackdown will be out for a number of months. I like it.

Booker T. talked about his match with Cody Rhodes and more. Good read. He seems like a pretty smart guy. I'm actually a little surprised that it might be his last match. I figured we'd at least get a decent-sized feud out of it, if not a bigger return.

Mick Foley talked about a number of Tribute to the Troops items. Also a good read.

Kane attacked John Cena at a house show in Florida, but Cena prevailed.

Speaking of Cena, he's made it pretty clear that he won't be at TLC. We'll see. I'll be rather surprised if he doesn't appear on the show at all.

Further speaking of Cena, he's the subject of the first PWInsider.com question for Saturday. After the break, I give  my take on all of them:
1. I'm not sure why he specifically went after Cena, but my theory for why he didn't attack Henry is that he's grateful for becoming a "monster" again after being injured.

2. Hmmm. As much as I like Ryder, I think this one's still a "maybe". Then again, Christian was able to transition pretty well from his comedy role to a legitimate main eventer, so I wouldn't rule it out down the line. He looks like he might have the talent to do it.

3. I've really liked his work. I'm not sure specifically what's been the cause of it, but I'm enjoying him a lot more on the show. I echo their sentiments about how he's being booked.

4. Yes. Maybe not a huge one, but I think it could end up being a good money maker for the company. It's definitely a big move for them.

Nothing to add to 5, so I'll move on:
Top FCW performer Dean Ambrose worked a recent WWE house show, losing to Daniel Bryan. No word on any kind of timetable for him to be moved up to the main roster, but a lot of online fans are excited about that possibility.

The bodyguard who worked WWE Superstars in Hunico's corner was indeed Haku's son, who is on the FCW roster as Donny Marlow. Curious as to what he'll bring to the table.

Speaking of FCW, Ivelisse from Tough Enough is now on heir roster as Sofia Cortez. I think she's got a pretty good look, so hopefully good things come from her.

Add Mickie James to those involved in TNA's Indian project.

AJ Styles worked AAA in Mexico. They're doing a big angle with TNA (hence Jarrett holding their title).

Here's a video of Mick Foley in NYC.

Vickie Guerrero was interviewed at her recent charity endeavor. She's great on-screen and off.

Finally, WWE has apparently debuted an official "Cena Sucks" T-shirt at a recent house show. While that will certainly sell, it's a little weird.

That's all for Saturday's news. More to come tonight, including a preview of TLC. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment