Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2013

Interview with Jericho, more on Mysterio, and Questions on Raw, Abyss/Park, Aces and Eights, Vince, and the HoF

Chris Jericho was interviewed about Fandango and other stuff. Of course, very little is said about the feud and PPV. 

Rey Mysterio is being checked as per the status his injury. More on this as it comes in.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Trying to understand WWE's logic is at times an effort in futility. I don't even have the energy to add to the complaints here. WWE's priorities are all out of whack (and it shows in the discontent in the product). But remember, it's "not wrestling". It's "sports entertainment". I think we need to bring back Jim Cornette's ranting segments like he used to have during Raw.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

2. I personally hope they keep them as separate characters. They did have someone interfere as Abyss on Park's behalf way back when Park was feuding with Bully Ray (pre-Aces and Eights).

3. Jesus! Just the other day people were complaining that the angle had gone on for too long. Everyone's got complaints (yes, sometimes even me). I have no problems with them dropping D'Lo. It doesn't mean that all of Aces and Eights is ending or falling apart. Give it time to play out.

4. I can't really disagree with them here to be honest. It's pretty unanimous that he's the problem and HHH is being looked at to save the day.

5. I think both deserve it and both will go in at some point.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment