Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 4, 2013

TNA prospect competes, Interviews with Bully Ray/King Mo/Ziggler, WWE helps out Full Sail, Impact audience, and Questions on Batista, Fandango, ringside photogs, and Low Ki

King Mo made his official in-ring debut at the most recent OVW TV tapings (in a dark match). Also competing were Taeler Hendrix, the Blossom Twins, Jay Bradley, Jessie Godderz, Rockstar Spud, Crimson, Rob Terry, and Sam Shaw. So, yeah, for those wondering where those people are, it's OVW.

King Mo talked about the experience and trying to become a wrestler. I'm glad that he wants to be ready (brother) when he wrestles on TV and puts over how difficult the business is.

Bully Ray gave a great interview ahead of a TNA live event. I like that he stayed in character AND put others over.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Dolph Ziggler had an interview ahead of a live event. Good listen. Big E's growing on me. Talk about a guy who's earned the Title. I like that his win was so heavily appreciated. I also like that he's willing to be different. So many people play it safe. I think it's really time to replace JBL as a commentator. He's taking away from the show and the acts. And as always I appreciate Ziggler (or anyone) putting over the live event itself.


WWE presented an inspiring Creative member at Full Sail with a $10,000 scholarship. Is anyone else rather surprised that they used Triple H's real name in the piece? At any rate, I hope that student knows what she's getting into. Working for Vince is NOT easy.

The most recent edition of Impact Wrestling only drew in 1.1 million viewers. This is the lowest number they've done in 7 months. That's very interesting considering the show was headlined by Sting.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. He might come back down the line, but there are no plans for him to do so right now. That's pretty much all there is to say on the matter.

2. It wouldn't shock me. Vince is a weird guy.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. To add a bit here, it's because of the wider area picked up by the HD cameras.

5. He's pretty much under the radar at the moment, which is a shame because he's a pretty talented guy. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in WWE or TNA again, but I think he's kind of hard to deal with.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment