Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Query on Joey Mercury, SMS Reax - 5/11/13, former TNA Champion injured, WWE return, NXT talents on live events, and Questions on Mason Ryan, Sable, Vince dying, Ziggler's concussion, and ECW's music

First up, a query:
1. Joey Mercury wore a mask after a gruesome injury in a ladder match necessitated it.

Saturday Morning Slam:
Orton and Sheamus vs. PTP? Yeah, I think I can guess how that one will go. It makes sense for two former WWE/World Champions to beat a mid-level tag team.

One one hand, I appreciate the segment to set up Santino vs. Mahal, since the lower-carders rarely get time to set up their matches. But it was just kind of... silly. Though how could a segment involving Santino and Mahal not be... hmm...

Not a bad match between Santino and Mahal to kill some time. I doubt I'll remember that it happened by Raw.

Another silly segment. Not my cup of tea, but it makes sense for SMS.

Not much to really say about that match. WWE was just keeping the status quo in check. No anti-PTP vibes  coming off for me.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

James Storm went to the emergency room following a pulled groin. He has been out of action since.

Update: Storm has a torn lower ab and ligament damage, and might have a hernia as well. I like Storm a lot, so I hope he's able to bounce back. He could be a top babyface in time.

Sin Cara has returned to the ring. I hope he becomes as big of a deal as Rey Mysterio, and I'm sure WWE is hoping for the same thing.

Former NXT Tag Team Champions Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas teamed with Sin Cara on this weekend's Raw live events. It's always cool to hear that new talents could be making their way to TV. I'm willing to give Dallas another chance.

Bray Wyatt also worked live events. From what I hear, he's someone to really watch.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Not much to add here. It seems like he'll be on upcoming episodes of NXT. Obviously he's got a nice physique; if he can become a solid enough wrestler, maybe he'll have a future.

2. That's up for interpretation. There was definitely heat between WWE and herself back in the day.

3. When Vince dies, it will be revealed that he cloned himself years ago and the clone will take over WWE. As such, Vince will never "die". But yeah, the way things are set up now, HHH and Stephanie will take over what he now does.

4. "It ain't ballet", amirite? Yeah, no heat that I know of.

5. I'm pretty partial to "Enter Sandman" personally.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment