Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/12/16

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Matt's a very authoritative heel.

I love Matt insisting the Hardy name would have been so much better off if not for Jeff.

I like that Matt claims he's been superior to Jeff since their school days.

I REALLY like Matt wanting to leave a legacy for future Hardys. I do think he's really added to his legacy with this run and his ROH run. Jeff's done a lot for himself in TNA as well.

I hope Matt vs. Jeff leads to a match where one of them wins the Hardy name.

- Beer Money vs. Bromans vs. Decay vs. EY/Bram:
I love that the titles are so important, three teams responded to the open challenge.

Storm not getting the Boozer Cruiser in NXT was a crime.

That might be one of the last times we see the Beer Money taunt. Then again, I said that when Storm left for a few months and came back.

This match should be seen as something of an audition for WWE/NXT for Roode and Young. I hope they're watching.

I'm liking Godderz. He's really benefited from having this kind of platform.

I'm surprised Beer Money retained. That would have been the perfect "out" for them to lose the belts.

I kind of want to see a big war between EY and Bram. Or multiple big wars.

I can only imagine how wild Matt vs. Jeff will be.

I almost want to see Jeff team with Willow tonight. I don't know who would play Willow in that situation, but it'd be funny.

Maria is the HBK of her relationship with Bennett.

Both Wolves injured? Damn.

NNNNOOOOO. A Donald Trump reference. I'm watching TNA to get AWAY from him.

DANG. Maria's pretty much the devil.

I'm totally ready for Jade vs. Maria vs. Gail.

So basically the whole Knockouts division wants to destroy each other. Fine with me.

Does the "leader of the Knockouts" book the division? I'm kind of confused. Also, does that include Reby?

I'm liking evil Maria.

I cracked up at EC3 saying Bennett is very talented.

Oh well. I guess Eddie doesn't get a title shot.

Hey! Good to see DJ Z again. I wonder what he thinks of the Bromans reunion.

- Trevor vs. DJ Z:
Z's making the most of his opportunity.

This is a good match so far, with the quick and crafty challenger going against the bigger brawler.

I liked the match overall to set up Trevor's next title match. It hurt the champ's aura of invulnerability, though.

DJ Z and Edwards would be a fun team, I think, given their personalities. Or, Z's personality and Eddie's lack thereof.

Bennett is so bland.

OH SHIT. Jeff and Galloway should pretty fun as a team.

- Bennett vs. EC3:
BAH GAWD. EC3's just destroying this dude.

At least Bennett is fun to watch someone beat up.

Jesus. Carter's a man possessed.

I hope Snow blames everything on Head.

Al's going to sucker this guy in so hard.

Snow's a really passionate guy. I like it.

That was a really solid promo from the former Hardcore Champ.

Glad to see Snow as a player. TNA could use his veteran abilities to help along people like Shera.

I like Tyrus being an intimidating presence. He works well as the monster antagonist.

Al Snow is already one of my favorite characters in TNA. He's been great tonight.

- Jade vs. Madison:
These two are making the most of their airtime. It's a war early.

Both women worked hard there. It was "a mile, a minute," but it showed how badly they want to be Knockouts champion.

Good preview for next week. I like them announcing what's coming up. Granted, that's easier when it's already all been taped.

- M. Hardy/Tyrus vs. J. Hardy/Drew:
Matt tagging out early is a great heel move.

I like Jeff making Drew an honorary Hardy with some of these spots.

Tyrus is a pretty physical guy. I like it.

Really good spot with Tyrus protecting Matt from the swanton.

That was nice. I liked Reby's interference.

Bobby Lashley is real af. He's coming for Drew's title.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment