Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

TNA Sacrifice Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's special edition of Impact Wrestling.

Tyrus starting the show demanding his title shot is great. Striking as soon as he can on a vulnerable opponent is intelligent.

- Galloway vs. Tyrus:
Tyrus and Spud working together is great. I wouldn't mind "them" being champion.

Tyrus can be vicious with his targeted attacks.

I like Tyrus just using his size to dominate.

Drew's a great all-around performer.

I love some of the outside shenanigans, with Drew taking care of Spud.

That was really good. I don't think it'd be a stretch for Tyrus to be champion at some point.

It's a shame TNA pretty much has to push Bennett. EC3's at such a higher level.

I can only imagine what Crazzzzzzzzzzzzy Steve, Abyss, and Rosemary have up their sleeves for tonight.

Gail definitely really helped build the Knockouts division. She was the one to push for it to become a thing once TNA got two hours of TV.

Maria burying Gail and the Knockouts by saying no one cares about them. Why would you want to send that message? The goal is to get people to actually watch the show.

I do like Maria's machinations in charge of the division.

- Gail vs. Rosemary:
Gail has some really great fire.

Rosemary's not bad!

Gail's one of the best female wrestlers out there today.

That was highway robbery. It took three people to beat Gail.

I'm not really looking forward to Drake having a talk show segment given TNA's history with those.

Glad Jeff's selling last week's absolutely insane brawl.

Oh, wow. What... what is this segment Drake's in?

I don't think this needed to be a talk show segment. I also don't see how it's getting anyone over.

NICE. NICE EC3 promo. He's great.

- Beer Money vs. Decay:
I love crazy hardcore brawls (here and there, and that doesn't include deathmatches).

Bring back the 24-7 Hardcore Title =========b.

I'm going to miss Beer Money teaming up.

Abyss is like the go-to guy for barbed wire and thumbtack bumps now.

Rosemary's using a lot of mist tonight.

Clever spot with Storm countering Rosemary's mist with beer.

This is pretty insane! I like it.

That was a pretty fun "garbage" hardcore match, and a nice way to use Roode on his way out. I'm interested to see what Decay's reign will be like.

I hate the idea Bram wouldn't have cared about winning the title if EY didn't disrespect him. The title should matter!

Bennett's kind of.. meh.

- EY vs. Bram:
This is going to be INTENSE. Both men really bring it in the ring.

This is total "garbage" wrestling, but I'm liking it.

This is just insane. They're just beating the hell out of each other!

God that was wild. Nice way to end EY's time in TNA. I'm going to miss him on this show a LOT.

Wow Jeff's been walking backstage for a while now.

I'm excited for more between Drew and Lashley.

Passionate Jeff promo.

I love Reby saying Matt should get credit for Jeff's success. Genius!

An even more heeling Matt would be frightening.

Wild segment. I think someone's going to have to step in and separate Matt from Jeff for a while so they don't kill each other. Restraining order?

- Bennett vs. EC3:
God another crazy brawl? This whole show has been extreme.

Wild, fast-paced match.

This is pretty good. I'm liking Bennett's viciousness and tenacity.

I like Maria's interference.

This is a pier-6 brawl. An absolute WAR.

That was a pretty clever ending. I liked EC3 wanting to choke Bennett out with the Cobra Clutch really badly.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment