Total Pageviews

Friday, September 15, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/14/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Lashley/ATT:
Haha, damn MMA thugs.

- Sutter vs. Garza:
OK, that springboard neckbreaker was pretty sick.

HAHAHA Garza's bold.

I always love the "human shield" spot. Such a douche move.

That was mostly fun for the time it had.

- Post-match:
Garza got the win AND YO GIRL!!!

I'm waiting for Allie to leave him for Grado.

- EC3 vs. Fantasma:
-- Round One:
EC3, master strategist.

I like this so far.

EC3 can be a mean dude. I hope he's got big things ahead of him if GFW does get sold.

-- Round Two:
Good psychology here. EC3 knows what he has to do to win.

These two work together pretty well.

I like Fantasma's desperation here.

That was a really good ending. I like this gimmick a LOT more than I expected to.

-- Round Three:
I like EC3's power.

Wow. Both men doing good work here.

WHOA what a dive.

That was a pretty nice ending overall.

- Post-match:
HAHAHA never trust a Guerrero!!

I'm glad Hector didn't wreck Fantasma.

Interesting. What would Pagano have done if Fantasma won??

Edwards the hero!

EC3 doesn't want to owe Eddie a title match or anything.

- LAX en Mexico:
Ahh good times. 

- Santana/Ortiz vs. oVe vs. Divino/Black Boy vs. Pirata/Maldito:
Wow. Two non-GFW teams going for the title? Interesting.

HOMICIDE 187 BRRRRRRAAAAATTTTTT

OK, I guess.

- Post-match:
Yeah "Ohio vs. everyone" puts a lot of odds against these two in Mexico. I don't think meany Buckeyes are in Tijuana.


Ooohhh. Interesting. I guess oVe's going to go party.

- Grado vs. Weeks:
Haha. Poor Grado's last match.

Well, at least he didn't LOSE his last GFW match!

- Grado/Park:
I wonder if Odarg has his visa in working order? Maybe he could fill in.

WHOA! The Park family (?) saving the day!

This is fun in a goofy way. I'm liking it.

HAHAHAHAHAH I love the snide remark about all the podcasts out there.

Pretty fun.

- Impact interview:
This should indeed be a pretty special match.

- Lashley/ATT/Cornette:
Oh, man. Cornette's already got people leaving!

HAHAHAH someone making money in GFW?? Nah, I'm sure Lashley gets paid well since they know he can actually leave and be fine.

- Trevor vs. Sonjay:
I still want a Falls Count Anywhere match to spill out to other parts of Universal Studios.

I like Trevor's aggression.

Nice crossbody spot.

Mostly good work here.

I'm liking this back and forth.

I really like that Trevor capitalized on Sonjay leaving the ring like that.

YYYYYEESSSSSSS glad this spilled outside.

Wow. Sonjay holding his own against two men!

That would have been a really cool tornado DDT.

Man. They really did a number on Dutt there.

- ATT/Justice:
I'm dying. This is fun.

- Taya vs. Nova:
I generally don't like the spot of "I have you beaten, but I'm going to keep things going." Especially in a short match like this one.

Not bad to establish the new Knockout.

- Drake promo:
This reign is good so far. I hope he has a good future, too.

- Ki vs. Impact:
I'm liking this so far.

Both men are good.

Wow. These guys have been doing this kind of thing so long they can pull out all kinds of things!

This is basically your "hit 15 minutes worth of moves in five minutes" kind of match.

Fun from an athletic and flash perspective. They delivered the spots.

- Post-match:
Fine enough to set up their title match.

- Lashley/Cornette:
Hahaha what a douche. I'm surprised Corny didn't blow a gasket there.

- Taya/Karen:
Wow, Taya. You just got here. I guess this is grabbing the brass ring, though.

- Lashley/Moose/ATT:
Well, Grado's staying, but Lashley's heading out.

I like Lashley's arrogance.

Moose not backing down!

I'm liking the battle so far.

OUCH that powerbomb.

OH WOW. These two are having a heck of a fight.

I love a big brawl. This is fun.

Ahhhh, it was going so well before ATT got involved!!

HAHAHA security getting beat up by people who don't even work for GFW. Cornette's going to need to do something about that.

That was fun! Can't wait to see what's next.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment