Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Raw Reax - 9/25/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- MizTV:
I love Miz's shots at Angle and Jordan. He's on point.

I'm glad they're putting Roman's win over as such a big deal. The feud came sooner than I would have anticipated, but it was a good choice to try to move toward a new era. I wouldn't say Cena's ancient at 40 by any means, but it's a problem when WWE's top stars in the last year have been guys like him, Goldberg, Taker, HHH, and Brock.

It was pretty soon to go from "Roman's not ready" to the whole respect thing.

Cena has had a LONG run at the top by modern standards.

Roman beating Cena and Taker were two very big moments. I expect beating Brock will follow.

Hey, Miz has been in WWE a pretty good while, too. Obviously he hasn't been as successful as Cena, but he's a veteran now, too. I hope he's around a good deal going forward.

I'm getting more into Cocky Douche Roman.

I love Miz putting his group above The Shield. I'm dead.

Considering The Shield ran through Kane and the New Age Outlaws, I think they could handle The Miztourage.

Roman should absolutely want to face Brock after his big accomplishments.

I'm liking this back-and-forth.

Miz making his own title so important is good.

Very rude, Roman! This man has an unborn child to look after!

It does have to be tough working nights, but it's the life Miz signed up for.

Not a bad segment to set up the first match.

- Bo/Curtis vs. M. Hardy/Jason:
Jason could use this win after No Mercy.

Fine enough so far.

I like the dynamic of Matt and Jason. It feels different than a Hardys match.

Matt's a workhorse.

This is going pretty well so far.

Pretty good!!

- Elias promo:
I like this guy.

He brings something different to the table.

- Apollo vs. Elias:
I like the back-and-forth going on here.

Both men have strengths in the ring.

Crews showing off what he excels at.

HAHAHA Elias attacking Titus for the hell of it.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
I'd definitely rather Apollo be the bigger threat to him than Titus, but I like them making an angle out of this.

- Finn promo:
I'm glad they're giving Raw fans time to get used to Finn instead of throwing him right into the title picture again.

Balor's personality is growing on me.

- Hawkins/Braun/Ambrose:
I really want them to pipe Hawkins chants in like they did with Goldberg. At least they're having fun with it.

Ooohhh... I don't think the streak's going to end here.

Braun's not taking No Mercy well.

The whole roster's on notice now.

After what Dean did to Cesaro, he might be a threat to Braun.

- Braun vs. Ambrose:
It's crazy enough to face Strowman when you don't have an injured body part!

Oh, yeah. Dean's going to get thrashed.

I like this. It's more of a fight than a match.

Good suicide dive spot.

Dean's giving it a good go!

That was a solid ending.

- Angle/Enzo:
If this was the Attitude Era, I can only imagine what Enzo's party would be like. I'm sure Godfather would be involved.

- Dean/Seth:
I continue to enjoy this relationship. It feels pretty authentic.

There's a pretty fun dynamic between these two characters.

Seth vs. Braun should be great!!

I love the shot at Cesaro's injury. It looked BAD.

- Alexa/Mickie:
I LOVE Alexa's act. She's nailing it.

HAHAHAHA get this woman some cute memes!

Nice nod to the Empress of Tomorrow.

This promo is AMAZING. The MySpace nod had be about crying.

I'm DYING.

I'm enjoying the verbiage here.

Fun stuff.

- Seth vs. Sheamus:
Sheamus using his advantages here.

I like Sheamus using Seth's momentum against him.

Sheamus is so underrated.

Good work by both men. They play off each other well.

Nice so far.

Pretty good ending! Seth shouting out Kenny Omega with that finisher.

- Finn/Goldust:
I like the revival of Goldust.

So glad Goldust isn't just walking off into retirement. He's been great.

That was cool.

- Reigns vs. Miz:
I love Miz wanting to beg off and fo home.

HAHAHAH Roman suckering Miz like that. PLEASE keep him as the cocky douche. No more "tater tots" kind of stuff.

I like Roman being intimidating to Curtis and Bo. Interesting they're all legacy wrestlers.

Using Roman's hair was a nice touch.

I'm liking how everyone here's working together. They're telling a good story.

Enjoyable work from Roman.

Good teamwork from The Miztourage.

I'm liking all this.

Miz is ready to bail. I love it.

This is pretty fun.

That was awesome. Good to build Roman.

- Post-match:
Wow. Roman kicking some ass here.

I'm glad Reigns didn't beat three men by himself there.

Miz is upset! Kurt and Roman ruined his night!

NICE Shield pose to end things.

- Finn vs. Goldust:
I like Finn being so fired up.

Both men are pretty aggressive!

Goldust is good, but Finn's got youth on his side.

I liked the tease of 1916.

Pretty fun!

Good win.

- Post-match:
Oh my God I've missed the creepy children.

- Bayley/Sasha:
Oh, I expect one of these two to turn heel. I wouldn't blame Bayley for doing so.

I like this tension.

Nice work from Bayley.

- Enzo/Angle:
I love how Enzo has heat with every single character.

- Nia/Emma vs. Sasha/Bayley:
I'm glad Nia isn't full babyface.

So glad to see more of Emma.

Nice work between Bayley and Nia as always.

Sasha doing her job here well, too.

I like the work going on here.

That was a pretty good ending sequence.

- Enzo celebration:
I love Enzo's unapologetic approach. I'm sure he's annoying as hell behind the scenes, but this great.

Enzo spitting some FIRE at Big Cass.

I love it so much. Such a cocky asshole.

I assume he's a heel or something now. I'm dying laughing, though. He's gold.

A whole locka room fulla hatas!!!

OH MY GOD ENZO IS KILLING ALL OF THEM!!!!

Enzo can go to the moon as a heel. He might be the next Miz if he doesn't bury himself.

OOOOHHH Neville firing back with a good shot, too.

Both sides have good points. I like that.

Based Enzo coming across like a real star here. He's taking 205 Live to another level.

I hope they're going on the loophole that Neville is kicking him, not laying hands on him.

Talk about being a pariah!

Pretty fun segment. I look forward to more.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment