Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Mae Young Classic Episode Six Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the sixth episode of the Mae Young Classic.
- Horsewomen arrive:
I'd be down for an MMA faction if there were enough women to oppose them. Raw and Smackdown would have to team up to pose a threat.

- T. Storm/Evans video:
I like Toni already.

Lacey is TOO goody-goody for me to get behind. It's inspiring and all, but not all that interesting.

Toni's got a good attitude.

- T. Storm vs. Evans:
Storm already taking Lacey to school.

OK, this is picking up.

Storm isn't playing around!!

Hey, Lacey's got some fire.

Lacey's serious now.

I like both ladies showing aggression.

That was a nice Jig 'N' Tonic counter.

That was really solid! I hope we see more of Toni going forward.

Oh shit, Toni vs. Niven is going to be something to behold.

- Yim/Baszler video:
Mia's a no-brainer to sign.


This should be interesting.

I really like this contrast.

- Horsewomen and Horsewomen:
I'd watch the heck out of WWE's Horsewomen vs. MMA's Horsewomen at Survivor Series or Mania.

- Mia vs. Baszler:
This is already intense.


I'm loving this already. Each name has something the other's not familiar with.

Got to be careful using Eat Defeat on someone with Shayna's background.

This is pretty fun.

Mia's really stepping it up. She's earned a contract in my consideration.

Both ladies are really solid.

NICE ankle lock spot.

Holy shit. This is really good.

NICE ending sequence. Mia went for something big and came up short. I really hope there's more from her.

- Dakota/Ripley video:
I don't see either lady making it past the next round. If Kairi can beat Tessa and Serena, what chance do these two have?


OK back and forth.

- Kai vs. Rhea:
Nice start.

Both ladies have potential.

I like Rhea's attitude.

This is solid enough.

Nice strength from Ripley.

I'm liking all these kicks.

Fine work here so far.

That was a pretty good ending. Sane vs. Kai will be interesting. I hope Kairi shows what she's known for then.

- LaRae/Savoy video:
Ehhh.


OK enough. The promos here have been pretty bland.

- LaRae vs. Savoy:
I'm impressed early.


Pretty fun work between these two.

I'm liking Candice. She's worth a further look by WWE.

Wow. Nicole's good, too.

Check out all these suplexes!!

Really fun Octopus counter.

This is pretty enjoyable overall.

That was good! Both ladies showed reason for WWE to make more use of them.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment