Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Mae Young Classic Episode Five Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the fifth episode of the Mae Young Classic.
- Laith video:
I like these little introductions, although they make a lot more sense for a series like this than a weekly episodic show. This show's pretty much here to introduce some new faces to the WWE Universe and shouldn't be seen as something that would replace Raw or whatever.


She's pretty inherently likeable.

- Evers video:
I like her attitude.


- Ohno in the crowd:
I love them using the current roster to put this endeavor over.


- Laith vs. Evers:
Nice start.

Both ladies seem pretty accomplished.

It's a bicycle crash!

This is pretty fun.

Big powerslam.

That was all really solid! Laith has earned her place, and Evers is worth further development.

- Deeb/Niven video:
I like the "veteran gets a second chance" story.


Piper's definitely got potential.


- Niven vs. Deeb:
Serena's got her work cut out for her beating Piper.

I'm liking the story here.

Serena's game.

Piper's got a pretty good base already. She's worth WWE signing.

I'm liking Serena's resourcefulness.

I loved that monkey flip spot.

Niven's really impressive, and Serena's more solid than I remember her. This is good.

I half-thought Serena would surprise her after that missed splash.

Good work from both ladies! Piper's someone to keep an eye on here.

- Sugehit/Mercedes video:
That was OK. It's going to be tough to stand out in this field.

- Mercedes vs. Princesa:
Oh, I'm loving the mat wrestling to work.


Wow. This is already solid.

I'm impressed by both women.

Good back-and-forth.

Both ladies do a good job at their respective style.

Nice counter to the armbar.

That was solid! Wow.

- Belair/Sane video:
Oh, wow. Sane is REALLY babyface.


Not bad.

- Sane vs. Belair:
Bianca's doing better than I expected against the highly-touted Sane.

This is nice.

OK, that kiss spot was funny.

The whip with the hair is really dumb. I love it.

Bianca's already doing well for herself.

I'm really impressed with Belair. Wow.

Bianca might just finish what Tessa started.

Kairi's been outshined by both opponents so far. I'm shocked.

I mean, wow. Bianca could have won with the 450 splash and I would have bought it. Kairi is hardly the dominant force people were expected.

I hope Kairi turns things around in Round 3, because I'm more excited to see Tessa and Belair in the ring again than I am her.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment