Total Pageviews

Monday, September 4, 2017

WWE Network content updates, Jannetty daughter swerve, another WWE costume, and Questions on JBL leaving commentary, Bring It To The Table, pushing Sasha, and piracy

Alundra Blayze's WWE Network special will be coming later this month. It was just moved back from the initial timeframe.

Stone Cold and The Rock are part of season two of WWE Story Time. That should be fun.

WWE Network will celebrate the 20th anniversary of Goldberg's debut later this month. I would have never called him being Universal Champion in 2017, beating Brock Lesnar after Lesnar ended Taker's streak. I don't think anyone would have, including Goldberg.

Marty Jannetty learned his "daughter" isn't actually his biological daughter, and the two might end up in a relationship. I'm waiting for it to be revealed Shawn is the father and this is a setup for one last HBK match. That's definitely some Attitude Era ish.

WWE has official Raw Women's Champion costumes. I hope Smackdown gets some love, too.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I think they would have fired him before now if they were concerned about that issue. I think this was him voluntarily stepping back to work on other things. 

2. I think JBL will still be doing that show and other appearances, which would shoot a whole in the "he has so much heat they fired him" narrative. Booker or Cole would be my choice. Both can get across the WWE viewpoint without being as grating as JBL or Lawler. JR's theoretically an option, but I don't think that'd be the best use of him.

3. Given how prominently they use and feature Sasha, I think they are behind her. She's been a regular fixture of the women's title picture.

Nothing to add to 4.

5. I hope we all learned a valuable lesson there!

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment