Total Pageviews

Friday, September 22, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/21/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Impact/Drake/KM:
I'm interested in what the title match will be at BFG; since we'll likely see a lot of relevant matches between now and then.

Wow. I did hear there was a big traffic problem in Mexico, but surely Drake is back by now!

Johnny's only so-so on the mic.

Wow, Johnny. Just putting your title match in jeopardy like that.

- Impact vs. KM:
Johnny has amazing agility. I wouldn't mind him being champion after BFG.

KM beating Johnny would be bad.

Not bad!

- Pagano backstage:
Apparently there are like 5,000 clown wrestlers in Mexico, which pleases me to no end.

- Storie vs. Taya:
Damn. Two wins for the AAA power couple.

- Taya/Rosemary/Sienna/Allie/Taryn/Gail:
Hey, Taya's got goals. I can respect that.

I'm glad to see a new face in the mix here.

I like that everyone's after the title.

I'm glad Taryn's back.

Not bad overall.

- oVe/LAX:
I like the idea LAX has such pull in Mexico.

Glad they're finally coming to a match next week.

- Allie/Gail/Rosemary:
This is an entertaining combination.

Fun stuff.

- Petey promo:
I'm curious how that will go.

- Grado/Park:
Joseph and his partners are really helping Grado out!

- EC3/Edwards vs. Pagano/Fantasma:
I would have liked a backstage segment between EC3 and Edwards first.

I hate that this went from an attack after a match to a contest of which wrestler has the better technique.

Glad EC3 turned all that around. He should have started things off.

I like the teamwork from the luchadores.

This is going well enough.

OMG how many AAA names are going to get involved here???

- Post-match:
I'm kind of liking the AAA/Impact feud build.

Very glad Storm isn't buddy-buddy with EC3 after that hellacious strap beating.

- Impact/Fantasma/Texano:
Gee, maybe Eli really is still in Mexico! Freakin' travel issues.

Ha. Impact has a lot of detractors.

Big Match Johnny going to overcome the odds again.

- Kongo vs. Shera:
Shera is unintentionally hilarious.

Not bad for a short match.

- Drake promo:
I like the crossover with AAA. It makes Impact (the company) look like a big deal.

- Moose video:
Moose vs. Lashley is pretty good. I look forward to more.

- Impact vs. Texano:
They're building Johnny pretty well.

Texano's impressive so far.

Johnny has a lot of fire and agility.

Pretty impressive work here.

This is going well enough.

Fine win for the No. 1 Contender. Looks like he won't lose that title match just yet.

- Karen/Allie/Gail/Rosemary:
I wonder whether the focus next week will be on Gail vs. Taryn or the Knockouts Championship.

- Drake in Mexico:
It does make the title look big for it to be defended in a major promotion.

Drake looked pretty strong there. The build for him continues.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment