Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 11/13/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Moxley vs. Nakazawa:
This is the right way to use Nakazawa.

- Post-match:
Moxley definitely comes across as a badass now.

- Dark Order vs. Stunt/J. Boy:
Fine so far.

I do appreciate Dark Order being different from the usual AEW tag team.

Solid so far.

I'm impressed with Jungle Boy and Marko here.

WHOA that 450 rana.

That was good!

- Post-match:
Glad the heels are doing something heelish here.

NIIIIICCCCEEEEE. Glad he's back and looking like a beast.

- Avalon promo:
Yeah this guy also needs to be Nakazawa'd.

- Allin vs. Spears vs. Avalon:
OK that missed splash from Avalon was really funny.

Not bad so far.

Christ another AEW run-in.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
Oh this works for me.

- Nyla squash:
Glad to see Rose wasn't forgotten about. AEW has done a good job cycling people so far.

- Diamond Dozen announcement:
O... K....

- Jericho/MJF:
Yeah this would be the time I'd switch to NXT, even if it was a commercial.

Fitting the two most overrated, bland heels in the business would be paired up.

There is some fun chemistry with Jericho and his adopted son.

Fuck I was wondering where Wardlow went. Well played, AEW.

That was a cool debut for Wardlow.

- Page vs. Pac:
WOW. Pac's agility is something else.

This is impressive, as expected.

I like the intensity.

Oh my God. Pac is an evil bastard.

That was a really cool ending.

- Bucks/PnP/PP:
Well this is crazy.

Hahah of course security got superkicked.

This is good. It feels intense.

Good setup for next week.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Jericho/Guevara:
I like the psychology in this one.

When's Hager wrestling? I also would love for him to do the low blow he did in Bellator.

WHOOOOOOOA. Looks like we're in for Jericho vs. Sky.

- Post-match:
Oh I fully expect Jericho to get his win back, but this was nice.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment