Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 7, 2019

NXT Reax - 11/6/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- OC/UE:
Well that's one way to start the show hot! NXT officially feels like Raw or Smackdown.

OC feels LEGIT.

I really want to see OC vs. UE now. Damn.

This feels big. I like it.

Ooooh. We're seeing some real great stuff here.

Good opening segment. NXT has accepted the challenge of AEW and stepped things up.

- Dunne vs. Priest:
Nice back and forth here.

This is pretty nice.

I like how these two match up.

Both men can pull from a variety of styles.

This has been very impressive.

Both men look good in this one.

That was nice! I like that Dunne isn't a goody-goody babyface now.

- Post-match:
Nice! I like that Priest and Dain aren't best friends now, though it would make sense they'd have a similar goal.

Dain looked strong there, though of course he was against two men who just had a war.

- Kai interview:
Dakota has generally been a victim for Shayna. We'll see if that changes.

- Taynara vs. Santana:
Nice start here.

Conti's getting more polished. I like it.

Not bad at all.

- Shayna vs. Kai:
Good to see Kai's new attitude.

I love them rekindling their rivalry.

Kai's smooth here. So glad to see her back.

That was really, really good.

- Post-match:
Oh I like this a LOT. These women are ready for the big stage.

- Ciampa/Lee/Riddle:
This is quite the mix of stars.

- Nese vs. Garza:
I like how these two personalities go together.

OK that pants powerbomb spot was HILARIOUS.

This is pretty nice.

Good match.

- Post-match:
I like the 205 integration on NXT.

- Rhea et al:
That was pretty cool. Poor Dakota, though. Does she turn heel?

- Scott vs. Dominik:
As much as I've enjoyed the 205 matches, it's also good to see people of different sizes clash.

Another nice match. Everything on this show is crisp.

Pretty good!

- Ladder match next week:
OOOOOHHHHH that will be good.

- OC vs. Ciampa/Riddle/Lee:
Intense start.

Significant to see AJ mix it up with names with similar backgrounds.

I liked the Lee/Gallows sequence.

This is impressive.

OH SHIT THE CLUB IS BACK TOGETHER.

I liked that all a lot.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment