Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 11/8/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Corbin promo:
How long before the mandatory UK monarchy reference?

I like Corbin's logic here.

Corbin's going in on Roman here.

A little surprised they referenced that guy who went to the other company.

Did Roman not make the trip??

Yeah Roman better have a good explanation for not coming out. He got punked.

- New Day promo:
Hahahahahaha that Charlotte reference.

Good stuff.

- Revival vs. Big E/Kofi:
Nice chemistry as always.

Both teams here are great.

Oh wow! Didn't expect Big E to resort to that.

- Roman arrives late:
Corbin's right. This doesn't set a good example.

- Bryan/Zayn:
I like Sami's logic.

Bryan vs. Sami could be quite good.

- Imperium invasion:
Haha poor Heavy Machinery.

I was wondering where Imperium had been since arriving on NXT (US).

- Sasha/Bayley:
Again, good and logical character motivations.

I'm intrigued!

- Shinsuke/Cesaro vs. Ali/Shorty:
Yeah I like Shinsuke, Cesaro, and Sami as a unit with Zayn handling the talking.

Very good action here.

I like how this is all fitting together.

Good win for the champion.

- Post-match:
Fine for this to continue.

- Cross vs. Sasha:
I love heel Sasha.

This is pretty fun. Sasha and Bayley are very fun together.

They both look good in this one.

Solid match!

- Post-match:
Oooohhhhhhh boy.

That was cool. I'd love a tag match, but Shayna and Nikki should by no means be buddy buddy.

- Zayn/Bryan/Fiend:
Zayn is really growing on me as a personality.

I like that The Fiend's going after people he's had past issues with.

- Fury/Braun:
Ooooh. I like this followup.

HAHAHHAAHAH. Glad to see these two again.

That was fun.

- Fire/Desire vs. Carmella/Dana:
Interesting team.

This isn't bad at all.

Fine enough.

- Roman vs. Corbin:
Good physicality.

Looks like Corbin has some friends.

I guess everyone else is too busy with Imperium to help Roman.

Not bad overall. I guess Roode and Ziggler are going to be The King's Court.

-- 205 Live:
- Kendrick vs. Mansoor:
I like this so far.

Kendrick is a lot of fun.

I like how these two work together.

That was a really cool counter to Sliced Bread No. 2.

I liked that!

- Lio vs. Raul:
Pretty solid work.

Smooth action as usual.

This is good.

I liked that ending!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment