Total Pageviews

Monday, November 4, 2019

Unauthorized Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub special event.
- Colt/Hendry:
Well for the people who wanted something more entertainment-based from ROH, this looks to be it all crammed into one show.

- Ultimo vs. Gresham:
I like the back and forth in this one.

It is nice to see Ultimo on the show.

Good stuff here.

Solid match!

- Villainisto/Cobbo vs. Delirious/Mini Delirious:
Wow Colt has connections to get such international names on the show!

This is definitely something different from ROH.

Funny spot with the Delirious masks.

I almost bought Delirious getting the win on the divided team. One thing we've really got to give Delirious as booker: he doesn't put himself over.

- Post-match:
I thought they could end the Delirious gimmick with him unmasking here and becoming something of an authority figure to rally around ROH, but alas.

- Flip/Castle/Kenny vs. Burgers:
I can't help but think this will be looked at on a "Death of ROH"/"Rise and Fall of ROH" retrospective. It's not like they weren't having issues without doing a silly night.

Fine enough work here.

Solid work from King here.

Hey as rarely as ROH is running the next few months, maybe leaving a match isn't a great idea?

Eh. It was there.

- Love/Leon vs. Sumie/Rose:
I am SSSSOOOOOO ready for this angle to end.

Well this is different.

Didn't go long enough to mean anything.

- Post-match:
Finally a payoff. I hope.

- M. Briscoe vs. Woods:
Hahah of course we're in for a lot of quick pin attempts.

I mean damn. That's a lot of pinfall attempts!

Yeah alcohol doesn't work that quickly.

- Rush/Lee vs. Haskins/Tracy:
Yeah this show needs a strong match after so much silliness.

I like this so far.

Solid work all around.

This has good energy.

Good work!

- Cabana/Taylor/etc.:
Wow just... wow. They're going full throttle with the crazy stuff.

Hey might as well have fun since ROH is off for a month after this.

That wasn't awful.

- PCO vs. Maff:
Oh I like this a lot.

Oh my God someone's taking a cinderblock bump.

This is intense.

I would not mind seeing more of Maff.

Unbelievable action here.

Oh God that missed swanton. There's a point where this is hard to watch.

This is absolutely insane.

Christ. Talk about a demolition derby.

I'm ready for this one to end. It's getting to an abusive point.

That was scary.

- Post-match:
I really wonder what the future of Villain Enterprises is.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment