Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/5/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- oVe party:
Whoa now we're at the point where AEW is big enough for smaller groups to take shots at.

- Moose vs. Mack:
I like serious Moose.

Both men are good.

Solid match!

- Ace/Alisha/SCUM:
Well that's heartbreaking!

- Knockouts:
Haha I liked Taya's maneuvering there.

- Elgin vs. Bahh:
I like this so far.

Both men are fired up.

Elgin is really good.

Wow. I liked that.

- Ace/Alisha:
Oh Ace is going to get destroyed by Eddie.

- More oVe:
They're still feuding with Dreamer? Come on now.

- North promo:
Ooooh. I like that idea.

- Shamrock vs. Joey:
Yeah I can't say the wrestling world "needed" Joey Ryan on TV.

- More oVe:
Quite the interesting mix of faces challenging them.

- Taya vs. Rayne:
Not bad so far.

This is improving.

OK I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
Looks like we're in for Grace vs Taya.

- Desis:
Wow they're already moving on from Shera??

- More Knockouts:
Glad Yung's doing something different now.

- Petey vs. Singh:
I like this.

Not bad for a sprint.

- Post-match:
Well that was interesting. I get the feeling Singh was just here to put the ref over.

- Edwardses/Ace:
This show is insane sometimes. Glad they're having fun, though, I guess.

- Swinger/Petey/oVe:
Wow they're just going to put oVe in everything on this show, huh?

- oVe/Dreamer:
So Sami Callihan the new world champion is competing with 48-year-old Dreamer? Is this WWE?

Can anyone really be a draw in Impact in 2019?

Eh.

- oVe vs. Dreamer/Tessa/Daga/Swann:
Yeah this is a really weird face mix.

Wow holy shit they just beat Sami after that huge cage match win.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment