Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 28, 2019

NXT Reax - 11/27/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Celebration:
I hope after the big push NXT got over the more established shows, it will help the brand. I love NXT, but I worry Raw and Smackdown are being thrown under the bus.

Classic Cole to remind us they're heels.

UE absolutely did a LOT last weekend.

This is an interesting face facion.

Nice. I like Balor here.

That was good between Balor and Ciampa!

Good Lee promo, too. I like how this was all set up.

- KOR/Strong vs. Dijakovic/Lee:
Lee is very, very impressive.

I love how they're selling Lee as a threat.

This is good. I like big guys doing big guy things.

Interesting substitution. More on Fish later.

This is quite good.

Impressive work from everyone.

Glad to finally see Dijakovic let loose.

Scary flip dive landing. It was impressive, though.

OH MY GOD THAT POUNCE HOLY SHIT.

Good stuff.

- LeRae interview:
Not bad.

- Thorne vs. Mansoor:
Is it bad I expect this to lead to a run-in attacking both men?

Not bad. Glad they're developing the undercard.

- LeRae vs. Kai:
Candice can really go.

I like Mean Dakota.

Nice work from LeRae here.

Correction. REALLY nice work from LeRae here.

I loved Candice using Johnny's submission.

Not a bad ending to keep the feud going.

- Post-match:
Ahahaha I liked how Dakota got that chair.

Oh yeah Kai doesn't want to mess with Rhea.

- Ciampa interview:
This should be quite the match.

- Grimes promo:
I was wondering where he was. We'll see how he does.

- Lio vs. Akira:
Good back and forth here.

Man that German suplex tease was something.

All these apron bumps scare me.

They're evenly matched! I like it!

I love all these counters.

Very good match!

- Finn interview:
I like how this has been built all episode.

I love this side of Balor.

- Xia vs. Borne:
Ha. Can't say I didn't expect the Horsewomen to re-establish themselves.

- Post-match:
Glad Xia didn't immediately get beat up.

I mean yeah Shayna won the main event of the show.

I like the Rhea-Shayna feud.

Shayna is an asset.

- Dain vs. Priest next week:
Should be good.

- Ciampa vs. Finn:
Smooth start, as expected.

They're going hard here.

This is quite good, as expected.

I love the counters and that both men look good.

Wow, Cole, not every match is about you!

I see why they didn't want either man to lose clean.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha nice from Finn.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment