Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 11/5/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Pac vs. Trent?:
I like the psychology here.

I like Pac's mean streak.

Pac can fly and kick your ass.

Hahhaa nice use of OC in the ring.

This is pretty solid.

Wow. Didn't expect Trent? to kick out.

Pac is really good.

- Post-match:
Boom. Simple and effective.

- Cody promo:
Oh wow. There's good emotion to this.

WOW. That's a hell of a stipulation.

Good stuff. Cody feels like an important star.

- Order vs. Party:
OK so far. Definitely a mix of styles.

I do appreciate Dark Order bringing a different style to the division.

Not bad.

- Tag match update:
I'm not crazy about the set up for that Full Gear match. It was tough to followup crowning the first champions, I guess.

- Riho/Shanna vs. Hayter/Emi:
I like this start.

Good chemistry here.

I like Emi in this one.

I'm glad to see Hayter and Shanna get to show what they can do.

Not bad at all!

- Brandi promo:
Brandi vs. Riho is pretty much set for AEW's first PPV of 2020. And you KNOW there will be backlash if husband and wife are champions.

- Spears vs. Cutler:
This isn't bad.

Wow. Cutler's the designated whipping boy I see.

- Post-match:
Not bad to set up the very last minute Full Gear match.

- Jericho/Sammy vs. Omega/Page:
OK Jericho tagging in and out was great.

I like Sammy vs. Kenny.

Good so far.

I like this a good deal.

Solid work here.

I like how this has been put together.

AEW's going a little heavy on the run-ins. It does feel like everything has to go 100 mph with so many stories being moved forward/so many talent being featured at once.

If this was WWE, people would say Jericho is burying talent.

- Post-match:
Damn, seriously. 500 things in one segment.

Hahahahaha way to overkill it.

VINTAGE Elite with that show ending. No one in this promotion is slacking off, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment