Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Friday Night Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 11/1/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown and 205 Live.
-- FNSD:
- Brock/Heyman:
I like that Heyman wants Brock to get the same consideration Rey got. I also like that the draft rosters are being kept separate on TV.

Heyman has some balls, huh?

OK that line about inventing litigation got me GOOD.

I'm curious if anyone else tries to pull what they just pulled.

- Bayley vs. Cross:
Pretty solid.

I like this. They're taking advantage of the opportunity the roster being stranded gave them.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Shayna's vicious.

- Zayn/Lee/Riddle:
We NXT now.

Good thing WWE has talents on standby, huh?

I liked that shirt thing.

Good times. Lee and Riddle going for the IC Title would be cool, but of course wouldn't fit the notion of separate brands.

- MizTV announcement:
Welp. No Fiend.

- MizTV:
Yeah this is a cool night.

No talk shows in NXT! I love Miz, though.

Right? How many people have tried to bury Miz by "being better workers than he is" now?

Now that was good!

- Miz vs. Ciampa:
This is cool.

I like this!

I really liked the Figure Four spot. Classic, and effective.

Wow these two play off each other well.

Solid work!

- Bryan/HHH/HBK/Cole:
Whoa whoa Bryan save that match for the next Saudi show!

NIIIIIIIIIICE.

WHOA! Yeah that's a big match.

- Women's segment backstage:
Now that was cool.

Kind of a weird combination of challengers, but we'll roll with it.

- Fire/Desire vs. Rhea/Tegan:
Wow. Big showcase from NXT tonight.

- Stephanie promo:
Yeah you knew this was coming.

- Bryan vs. Cole:
Shockingly this is the first time these two have faced off anywhere.

This is pretty cool.

If there was any doubt that top NXT talent could hang with others, this is disproving it.

I'm enjoying this. I wouldn't want a whole card of it, but it's good to show what these two (and others in WWE) are capable of.

Who would have thought we'd see Bryan do the headbutt again?

I'm loving the counters and submissions.

They're telling a hell of a story there.

I'm very impressed.

WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Big statement with that win. Maybe the FOX audience will tune into NXT now, huh?

- Post-match:
Now that's a hell of a promo.

Big night for WWE as a whole.

-- 205 Live:
- Scott vs. Ariya:
Ariya sending a message here.

I liked the beatdown to add instant heat to the match.

Nice work from Scott here.

I like the back and forth in this one.

That double stomp off the apron was SICKKKKK.

Very good!

- Gallagher squash:
Fine enough to remind us what Jack's all about.

- NXT UK next week:
Works for me. I'm glad 205 Live hasn't folded.

- Lio vs. Raul:Lio's smooth.

This is pretty nice.

Both men look good here.

I've missed Lio on the mic and in the ring. Let's hope he stays in a good place.

Very good work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment