Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 11/27/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Celebration:
OK it's funny both shows this week start with a celebration. This one looks more tryhard, though.

OK the coupon bit was pretty funny.

Will AEW make money off anything and everything that catches on? Find out at littlebiteofthebubbly.com.

OK the cardboard thing was great, too.

AAAAHHHHHHHH Jericho's dad was the icing on the cake here.

Jesus finally someone broke this up. It was mostly good.

- Bros/Friends/OC:
Cool to see Dasha again.

I like them getting to hot action after that long talking segment, which they of course criticize WWE for starting shows with.

- Bros vs. Friends:
I like the heel work here.

Impressive work here.

OC is AEW's official mascot I see. But hey he's getting paid to wear costumes and do slow motion kicks. Get that check, brother!

WOW. Got to consider that an upset.

- Bea/Emi vs. Hikaru/Statlander:
Wow. I see why they got Statlander.

OK that was a great counter to Shida's chair spot.

Not bad at all.

This is nice!

Good ending.

- Moxley promo:
He's definitely reinvigorated.

- Cody squash:
Wow. Good fire.

- Post-match:
Wait. What?

Well that was something. I don't think AEW needed any more tag teams, but they do seem to be different from other teams here.

- Omega vs. Pac:
Pac has really grown on me in AEW, and I see the hype for Omega. Glad we're seeing fresh and reinvented names on national TV.

This is good!

Good back and forth sequence.

Good story here with Kenny looking to rebuild from his previous loss to Pac.

- MJF vs. Page:
I like the MJF/Wardlow pairing on paper.

Not bad. Not enough to make me see the MJF hype at all, though.

- Post-match:
I like how old school this is.

NICE. Glad DDP didn't just get punked.

- Rhodes/Circle/Bucks:
I liked this. AEW's telling some good stories with continuity.

- Order video:
Not bad to remind us they exist.

- Jericho vs. Sky:
I'm glad Sky's getting this opportunity. AEW is sending a message that main event spots aren't just for a select few talents.

Jericho stretching this one out. Not a shock.

Damn. Jericho needs a run-in to cover for him, too.

Good work from Sky here.

Mostly good.

- Post-match:
Oooooh. That definitely makes sense as a direction.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment