Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Raw Reax - 11/18/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Becky/IIconics/Flair/Joe:
I've liked the brand vs. brand vs. brand stuff.

Haha. Looks like Becky's victims have arrived.

I liked the setup here.

Pretty sure Joe's not getting involved in the tag match.

- Becky/Flair vs. IIconics:
Start the clock. I don't see this lasting long.

Fine to show what they're made of.

- Post-match:
Haha the IIconics are getting destroyed by everyone!

- Ryder/Hawkins/AOP:
Man how many teams have Ryder and Hawkins helped establish at this point?

- OC promo:
Good enough.

- Anderson vs. Humberto:
I enjoy this so far.

Good use of the Profits.

Humberto's good here.

This is pretty nice.

Good stuff.

- Seth interview:
This guy's a great promo.

- Lana promo:
Oh man. Rusev is having it rough.

- Lashley vs. Jose:
Poor Jose!

- Post-match:
A little surprised Rusev isn't breaking orders yet.

- Vega promo:
Love her.

- Seth vs. Andrade:
Smooth work to start, as expected.

This is NICE.

I like how these two work together.

Wow. This is solid.

Good match here.

OH SHIT LWO TIME.

- Post-match:
Oh. Maybe not then. Kind of wanted to see it.

- Buddy/Black:
I was wondering when someone else would find the room.

I guess Aleister was meditating?

- Akira promo:
I wonder if he'll get a manager.

- Akira vs. Buddy:
We 205 Live now.

I like this so far.

This is good!

These two work together well.

Good match!

- Rowan promo:
This is different.

- Buddy/Black:
Buddy's going to get rocked.

- Rowan squash:
I think this is going to wind down the 24/7 Title.

Hahhaah I liked Rowan using him as a weapon.

- Orton interview:
That was good.

- Owens vs. McIntyre:
Both men are getting to show what they can do here.

This is good.

I like all the stunner teases.

Wow they're going pretty big.

I loved Drew going for his old finisher.

This feels big!

That was REALLY good.

- Post-match:
I love HHH the manipulator.

YESSSSS I love the building of NXT as something special.

I really love how this is playing out.

NXT feels big now.

Good stuff.

- Humberto interview:
Not bad. I don't see him taking it, though.

- Heyman promo:
God I love how Heyman builds Brock.

YES PLEASE MAKE IT A NO DQ MATCH.

That as GREAT.

- Rey promo:
Good stuff. I like the building of Latin stars in the Heyman era.

Oooh looks like we'll see Cain again.

I DEFINITELY like Rey not backing down.

Great!

- Asuka vs. Natalya:
I like this side of Asuka.

I really like how smooth this is.

Not bad at all.

- Orton/Ricochet vs. Raiders:
NICE. This should be a fun combination.

I like how these names work together.

Haha everyone's fighting on this show!

OK the Ivar/Ricochet sequence was fun.

Pretty cool.

- Post-match:
Outright chaos. I love it, especially the story of Orton, Ricochet, and the Raiders having common enemies.

This is something special.

Ohhhhh man that's how you sell Wednesday.

Glad to see such a hot show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment