Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/12/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- X-Division contendership match:
This is fun already.

Unsurprisingly everyone's showing what they can do.

Hot start to the show.

- Swann interview:
That was really good! Callihan vs. Swann could be interesting.

- Elgin interview:
I really like so many people setting their targets on Sami.

- Rayne vs. Alexia:
This isn't bad.

Fine enough for the time it had.

- Swinger/Shamrock:
Oh man if WWE booked this we'd never hear the end of how bad it is.

- RVD/Forbes:
I love Heel RVD.

- Daga vs. J. Crist:
Enjoyable stuff.

I'm liking this a good deal.

Both men look good here.

Solid match!

- North interview:
Glad these two have something working for them.

- Sami/Fulton vs. Tessa/Swann:
Nice start. There's a lot of action here.

I like the Swann/Fulton stuff.

Haha. I loved the ending.

- Post-match:
Pretty badass.

Ahhh Cage is ready for another round.

- Swinger backstage:
He's going to get MAULED.

- Taya/Grace:
Yeah I'm ready for Jordynne to get the belt and wrap this up.

- Moose tennis stuff:
Silly but fun.

- Havok squash:
Ahhh fun stuff.

Complete destruction.

- Post-match:
Poor Suzie!

- North vs. Naomichi/Edwards:
Solid so far.

I like the challengers.

I hope we see more from Marufuji.

That was a really good closing stretch.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment