Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 14, 2019

NXT Reax - 11/13/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Lio vs. Garza:
Garza's growing on me as a character.

This is nice. I like each man's defined role.

They're playing off each other quite well.

Yes, very glad to see the cruisers on NXT.

Good ending.

- Nox/Rhea:
Uh-oh. Someone's on the loose in Full Sail.

- Xia vs. Aliyah:
Damn. Xia will wreck them both, huh?

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
Yeah she got destroyed on that kick.

- Finn/Riddle/UE/Ciampa/Lee:
I like this side of Balor.

Ooooh. Fun.

I like UE selling what they did.

This is good!

- Lee vs. Strong:
Man I hope they use Keith well post-NXT.

Lee looks like a force here. I like it.

These two work together quite well.

Ha. Guess I shouldn't have expected everyone to stay away.

That was really good!

- Post-match:
I like the storytelling they've done here to put this all together.

- More women down:
WHOA! Someone's motivated to do damage.

- Scott vs. Reed:
Another impressive mix of styles.

Scott's agile. Wow.

This is put together well.

That was quite good.

- Post-match:
Cool.

- Sons video:
I really wonder if this group has peaked.

- Dain/Priest/Dunne:
Looks like we're in for a triple threat.

Good stuff.

- Mia/Kai:
I like Mia's attitude.

Oh, Kai's totally turning heel.

- Another ladder match next week:
These are clearly a trend, huh?

- Io vs. Mia:
Good work so far.

Good physicality.

There's a good story in this one.

This is quite good!

Oh God Mia's in trouble.

Nice German suplex spot.

Hahahaha I liked the moonsault on both of them. Io has no chill.

WHOA how many invasions can one company have at once???

HOLY SHIT that ladder bump from Yim.

Wow. Impressive.

- Post-match:
Interesting stuff here.

Hahahaha invasions everywhere!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment