Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Raw Reax - 11/25/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Raw Town Hall:
Hey I'd be mad too if my team lost six of seven matches.

I loved Seth's response to the Punk chants.

Ahhhhh I love condescending Seth.

Hmmm Seth vs. Orton could be fun.

Wow Seth making enemies!

Haha is Seth going to be on the show by himself?

I like Seth holding them to task.

That was good.

- Seth interview:
I love how he considers himself the victim.

- Rusev arrives:
Man this dude can't even do his job!

- Lashley vs. Titus:
Well I didn't expect Titus to win.

- Post-match:
YYYYESSSSSSSSSS this is heated.

This could be a fun grudge match. The angle had an end game after all.

- AOP vs. Curt/Zack:
Damn. Poor Major Brothers.

Impressive.

- Andrade vs. Akira:
Good work here.

Nice clean win.

- Black promo:
Oooooh boy. Buddy better watch out.

- Buddy vs. M. Hardy:
WOW. Didn't expect to see him back with Jeff out. Interesting choice.

I like Buddy's aggression.

WHOA. Good win.

- Post-match:
That was good!

- Flair interview:
Good stuff.

- AJ, Humberto, et al:
Ha. It helps to have friends.

I like this side of AJ.

I also like that someone else doesn't just GET a title match.

Oh I really like Drew stepping up. Very glad to see heel vs. heel.

Cool to see they didn't need an authority figure to set this up.

Interesting direction.

- Ricochet vs. Orton vs. Drew vs. Rey:
Not a shock two people got sent to the floor to start.

Ricochet vs. Rey is interesting.

I liked that bottom rope spot from Randy.

I like how this is fitting together.

This is pretty fun.

Pretty fun Tower of Doom spot.

I like The OC's plan here.

I love the chop off between Rey and Drew.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

Drew vs. Ricochet is a lot of fun.

NICE Claymore counter.

Oh The OC's gonna pay for that.

Really solid. Anyone could have taken it.

- AJ vs. Rey:
I really like cocky AJ.

I like the ring psychology.

OUCH that missed baseball slide.

Both men look good here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA great heel move from AJ.

Cool for Orton to return the favor.

That was cool! And sets up a natural rematch with AJ being "screwed."

- Owens promo:
I like his logic here.

Cool stuff.

- Flair vs. Asuka:
Charlotte in a handicap situation as expected.

Good so far.

I like how these two always gel.

I liked the Asuka Lock into a rollthrough. They know each other well.

Good work as expected.

I like the submissions.

Poor Kairi.

Well there you go! Feud continues.

- Rowan squash:
Oh shit jobber AWFUL idea.

Yeah he learned his lesson!

- AJ followup:
I love that the title loss mattered. So many times people just move on to the next feud.

- Lana interview:
Damn how many has she filed?

Rusev being deported and rebuilding his name in Bulgaria could be entertaining. It would stand out from the usual segments.

- Seth vs. Owens:
I like the physicality. This isn't about "being the better wrestler." They're out to prove something.

Solid back and forth.

I liked that cut to break.

Again, both men look like great, believable athletes.

I liked Seth going for a Pedigree.

This is nice!

Wow. Talk about evenly matches.

Ha. Owens doomed himself there.

- Post-match:
That was cool. AOP seem legit now.

Interesting. I wonder if Seth and AOP are going to work together. 

Good ending. I liked the followup on this show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment